<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SeaDog @ Mar 21 2009, 12:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<span style="font-family:Arial">I think some of the ladies misunderstand how things work on ASPD and Home2.....I know with absolute certainty that both of you ladies are benefiting from this board - you just aren&#39;t aware of it.</span></span>[/b]

<span style="color:#000080">I have a feeling, that most ladies know where their business is coming from.... but that&#39;s just a hunch. Is there a lot of unseen, backchannel inquiry going on? Sure there is!! But most of these girls ask... "where did you hear about me?"... when approached. I think they would LUV to be saying much of it is coming from "Home2".... but they aren&#39;t! Nothing can really be done about it, until a database is built up... that&#39;s just the facts!

I know... for a fact... that some girls deliberately, do not post ads... but rely upon reviews and word of mouth to do their advertising for them. Yes... backchanneling works great, to spread the good... or bad word. But all the board lurkers have to go by, are the posted reviews. Therein, lies the deficiency here. I am not criticizing "Home2".... I&#39;m just pointing out what it isn&#39;t.... and cannot be.... yet!

</span>

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">Giz