Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Meeting providers

^^^^ This site really needs "like" buttons on posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Islander808 View Post
    You provide some good points and I agree providers take a risk even with clients they know. However, other than trying to find and reading reviews on a provider, what OTHER forms of research are available for a hobbyist to assure he doesn't get robbed, beat up, killed or set up for a bust? Other than reviews, which are subjective at best, tell me how else we can be assured of getting home safe?
    Ok I have been on the sideline, minding my own business....but seriously, you have 5 whole posts accredited to your history, and four of which are in this very thread. And the four posts you made in this thread don't sound like you just popped into the hobby yesterday.

How many reviews have you written to help out the community here? You are so full of it, and regurgitated, recycled "newbies" like you (that have become more commonplace everyday on this site) are a very worrisome and are more of a problem on here everyday.

Here you are complaining about reviews, when you pop on here with 5 posts, 4 in this thread and start telling everyone else what is what.

What kind of danger are you to the ladies with this recent handle, unverified, and 5 posts?

GFTO...who the fuck are you, for real?

And complaining about safety when you, yourself, have a shady handle...

Cannot take this guy seriously...Cmon y'all, this stuff is just getting really stupid...

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I may be an FNG to the hobby, but this is NOT my first rodeo dealing with real life. Believe it or not, some guys have positions and livelihoods that would come to an end if there were any legal ramifications or other assorted horseshit.

Perhaps this is not the venue nor website to seek advise. ECCIE appears to have higher standards.

Perhaps this is not the venue nor website to seek advise. ECCIE appears to have higher standards.
    That's funny right there.

(808 is penal code for disturbing the peace)
    Guilty as charged.

I may be an FNG to the hobby, but this is NOT my first rodeo dealing with real life. Believe it or not, some guys have positions and livelihoods that would come to an end if there were any legal ramifications or other assorted horseshit.

A guy that popped over here from Eccie.....

I rest my case.

Verified Hobbyist BCD NordicJag's Avatar
    Hey, CVK. He's making progress. He now has 6 posts...lol.
    Forgive me Father because I have sinned
    If given the chance, I'll probably do it again...Jimmy Buffett

I'd rather die while I'm living than live when I'm dead...Jimmy Buffett

Verified Companion Companion Madison of Houston's Avatar
    100% agree.

As a provider I have always viewed Co-Ed as another free advertising platform that helps me get my name out there if even all I am doing is participating in and starting discussions. It's a pretty nifty advertising opportunity that is free and takes very little effort so is a no brainer imo.
    Madison - Busty Pin-up Beauty
    P411
    madisonofhouston@protonmail.com

***UPDATE July 2021: With life still working its way back to "normal" I have grand plans for re-entering the hobby in 2022! New hair color, new (amazing) digs, new figure to come! If you can be patient, I promise it will be worth the wait, my dears. Feel free to email to get on my waiting list (seriously) and I will follow up with you shortly after the new year! Can't wait to reconnect with old and new friends alike!***

Yes it really does
    "LIKE"
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW View Post
    ^^^^ This site really needs "like" buttons on posts.
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

LMAO DID HE SAY ECCIE HAS HIGHER STANDARDS? Oh my comedy for this morning. Thank you 808 😂😂👁

BANNED! NO LONGER QUALIFIES FOR MEMBERSHIP HERE
    Eccie is trying, it’s not what I heard it once was, it’s just not at all relevant as far as meeting any new providers. The only thing easier to navigate is once you hone in on a lady it’s easier to view her reviews but that’s as far as it goes in reference to setting up encounters from my point of view. You have to really search for reviews here and I don’t even know if I have the system down. I wish the ladies reviews would automatically pop up under her profile but every system isn’t perfect

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chloevankatie View Post
    Ok I have been on the sideline, minding my own business....but seriously, you have 5 whole posts accredited to your history, and four of which are in this very thread. And the four posts you made in this thread don't sound like you just popped into the hobby yesterday.

How many reviews have you written to help out the community here? You are so full of it, and regurgitated, recycled "newbies" like you (that have become more commonplace everyday on this site) are a very worrisome and are more of a problem on here everyday.

Here you are complaining about reviews, when you pop on here with 5 posts, 4 in this thread and start telling everyone else what is what.

What kind of danger are you to the ladies with this recent handle, unverified, and 5 posts?

GFTO...who the fuck are you, for real?

And complaining about safety when you, yourself, have a shady handle...

Cannot take this guy seriously...Cmon y'all, this stuff is just getting really stupid...
    100 with everything you say and his laziness to use the search button um hello it’s there for a reason if you want it then work for it we’re not the Squirrel’s looking for the nut you are !
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

I am having a hard time understanding some of the guys on here. All the "Dear Abby" threads and all the "afraid for my life" threads.
    The ladies take a hell of a lot more chances than the guys. We generally have an idea who is going to be behind the door....they have no friggin clue.
    Then they have to act like they are in love with some asshole they have never met in hopes the guy doesn't write a bad review.
    How many guys on this board would make an appointment with a women with no pics anywhere? Not many.
    How many guys will do a session for an hour with a lady he knows nothing about and pretend for an hour that he likes her like a girlfriend?
    How many guys would suck a dick for $250?

And you guys are worried about getting home safely? You guys really shouldn't be in the hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
    I am having a hard time understanding some of the guys on here. All the "Dear Abby" threads and all the "afraid for my life" threads.
    The ladies take a hell of a lot more chances than the guys. We generally have an idea who is going to be behind the door....they have no friggin clue.
    Then they have to act like they are in love with some asshole they have never met in hopes the guy doesn't write a bad review.
    How many guys on this board would make an appointment with a women with no pics anywhere? Not many.
    How many guys will do a session for an hour with a lady he knows nothing about and pretend for an hour that he likes her like a girlfriend?

And you guys are worried about getting home safely? You guys really shouldn't be in the hobby.
    +1 tbone
    She's a kind girl, the kind I'd like to.......
    Details on P411
    MFC charter member

Getting My Ass Beat By My Trainer😆 Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com
    Quote Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post

Preeeeeeach... I'm feel'n the HOly Spurit UITB...
    I Am ALWAYS LEANER Than My Pics Portray/NO PHOTOSHOP/NEWBIE FRIENDLY
    Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com
    CHECK OUT ALL of MY REVIEWS On ECCIE https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2828586
    https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2827795

Hispanic/Native American/Filipino 34E-25-35/120lbs/5'5 TRULY Athletic/Lean/Tight Firm Obliques
    *NAME
    *LINE OF OCCUPATION
    NBA/REPUBLICAN/BLUE LIVES MATTER
    $225HR/$300 90MIN/$400 2HR
    http://www.preferred411.com/P122770

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast