Thread: Thinking out loud!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It's been over five years that I've been a member here (aspd). And I must say that this forum has made this hobby a lot more enjoyable. It has taken out most of the guessing and scamming that was so presistant in this hobby. The community itself seems to get a long for the most part and most the information passed around in here is accurate. Used to be a real shot in the dark back in the 80's - 90's when cold calling from either the yellow pages or newspaper. Eventually you would find an agency you could trust and make out o.k. for a while until they either disappeared or changed names, and you would have to start the process all over. I have had the pleasure of meeting some wonderful ladies through here and it has also been very useful on business trips, allowing for pre screening, and previewing the talent in other destinations. Overall it's been a great time, so I just wanted to take the time out of my day to thank all of those who make this possible. Continue the good work and may your efforts always be rewarded. Be safe, and have fun!
    Slammer
    Variety is the spice of life!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Very well said Slammer!!! ..... I 2nd you thoughts out loud as well.This site has made the hobby much more safe for us all, ladies included. (Please still do your due diligence) The nice thing is you can pick and choose the ladies as you have a taste for. Kinda like goin to the candy store!! ;)
    "It's all in how you treat the lady as to the response you get!!"

i am very grateful for this site and of course aspd. takes alot of the bullshit out of the game.

Verified Hobbyist
    Well put Slammer! This site has really kept me out of trouble for a long time, even back in my lurking days. Take care everyone and stay safe out there.
    I try to let the ladies know that I appreciate them also. They are so special! Maxx, it is like a kid in a candy store and I like it sweet!
    Sometimes you feel like a nut; sometimes you don't. - Peter Paul Mounds

"Absence makes the hard grow harder," nutinmuch

Amen to that. Nothing like staying out of the namesake buddy.

I always say (to myself) the two things that make this hobby practical are cell phones and the internet.

One factor which hasn't been mentioned is the recon and alerts that fellow hobbyist post here for all of us to see and use as we see fit, my .02cents.
    P411 member with 40 Oks

AKA Keyzer Soze

Retired

Thank you slammer

Retired Administrator
    thank you and we try to keep things rather peaceful; level headed; subject oriented with positive information all the time....
    the biggest PLUS factor to me is being able to slip under Dee Licious right now... :wub:
    what a lovely place to spend my afternoon as I played "hookie" from work today!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    that would be agreat place to spend the afternoon. playing hookie myself tomorrow, figure to lose a couple of dozen balls at La Cantera!! Love to all the ladies!!!
    Variety is the spice of life!!

I concur, and will also state that if it were not for this board, I know for a fact I would have neverrrrrrrrrrr got into the hobby. Technology and group dynamics, isn't it great?
    Men have two emotions: horny and hungry. If he doesn't have an erection, make him a sandwich!!!