Hello out there!

I'm a March baby celebrating my 42nd birthday on Monday. Fortunately, I look years younger than that! LOL Anyway, it feels like I'm already starting the party with Spring Break, SXSW, and visiting friends from Houston. The neighbors are definitely wondering who my SEXY friends are and wishing they weren't such snobs so they could join in the fun! :P All I can say is visit my blog for info about my very WET friend and her UNIQUE friend if you're curious.

We'll be hitting downtown off and on when possible, but I'm never to busy to take time out for my special guys! I'm in need of some relief myself with all the eye-candy walking around! lol My mind is simply on fire thanks to hearing some of the latest exploits my Urban Legend friend has shared since her arrival yesterday, so now is the time to call!

Yes, screening is required & you should expect nothing less when approaching a highly-reviewed and respected provider. I accept P411, RS2K, Date-Check or at least one reputable provider reference or verifiable employment check. I will of course be discreet as I expect the same in return.

Visit my site for details including rates, photos & vids and review summaries. With over 100 reviews in cyberspace, you know you're in for a boner-fied sexperience to remember when visiting Kat's lair. I can come to you, too!

I can't wait to hear from you!
XOXO-KAT-OXOX

512-297-9315 - Past friends are always welcome to call. If you want a short-notice appt AND an easily verified reference, you may call, as well.

ausfunkat@yahoo.com - email/IM

I'm SPECIAL, so if you need a break, let me know. If you've been spending $300/hr for a lesser experience, you won't regret paying $240/hr for one that exceeds your expectations. ;)