Thread: Dallas vs Houston Provider Ad's

Registered Male (Not Verified) strong bad's Avatar
    The Dallas section has almost double the provider ad's then here in H-Town. Does Dallas have alot more ladies working there than here? Has this always been so? I thought back when I joined in 2004 Houston had the most ladies, maybe LE has chased them all up North. Or maybe it's the Tony Romo factor.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (strong bad @ Mar 18 2009, 03:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    The Dallas section has almost double the provider ad&#39;s then here in H-Town. Does Dallas have alot more ladies working there than here? Has this always been so? I thought back when I joined in 2004 Houston had the most ladies, maybe LE has chased them all up North. Or maybe it&#39;s the Tony Romo factor.[/b]
    I thought you were going to say it was because they wanted to be that much closer to Albert Pujols and the Cardinals!

Verified Companion Companion allofamber's Avatar
    Yes there are a lot more ladies in Dallas...but the hobby doesn&#39;t seem to slow..everytime I go up there I do very well, the money is up there. I do know of a lot of ladies that went up there from Houston after the spas took a hit.

My fees are for my time and companionship.
    I will NOT answer any questions about services.
    This includes code phrases and acronyms.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (strong bad @ Mar 18 2009, 03:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    The Dallas section has almost double the provider ad&#39;s then here in H-Town. Does Dallas have alot more ladies working there than here? Has this always been so? I thought back when I joined in 2004 Houston had the most ladies, maybe LE has chased them all up North. Or maybe it&#39;s the Tony Romo factor.[/b]
    The dallas list is always longer but there is an accute competition. From those in the know, the quality of service is better in Houston. It might not be Tony Romo but a winning football team does increase buisness for a community. Someday the Texans will get lucky and make the playoffs but not last year or this one. Also, Houston LE doesn&#39;t seem to have anything better to do with its dwindling manpower than raid spas.