Thread: Going native in SA

I find myself being coerced into taking a vacation for a couple of days in SA. I travel to Austin for business, but I've never been to SA. Unfortunately, I'll be with the SO, though there are some incredible SA ladies on ASPD I had hoped one day to meet. So near and yet so far.

I don't usually like vacations, because I don't like tourist spots, and that's where the SO typically goes. Myself, I like to feel a city more like the natives do. When I was in Berkeley on business, for example, my tribe stayed at the W in San Fran, while I went alone to a little old hotel in the heart of Berkeley, where they still have 1930s telephones in the lobby, and only one of the two elevators has been converted to automatic operation. I could sit in a coffee shop in the early morning and watch the city wake up. I wouldn't remember the W for spit, but I'll remember that little place.

I want to avoid the highway hideaways, and the tourist centers. Is there anywhere in SA that's maybe got some original flavor about it, where a guy and his SO can stay without barring the door or fumigating the bed linen?
    I'm thinking! I'm thinking!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Betelgeuse9999 @ Mar 17 2009, 07:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I find myself being coerced into taking a vacation for a couple of days in SA. I travel to Austin for business, but I&#39;ve never been to SA. Unfortunately, I&#39;ll be with the SO, though there are some incredible SA ladies on ASPD I had hoped one day to meet. So near and yet so far.

I don&#39;t usually like vacations, because I don&#39;t like tourist spots, and that&#39;s where the SO typically goes. Myself, I like to feel a city more like the natives do. When I was in Berkeley on business, for example, my tribe stayed at the W in San Fran, while I went alone to a little old hotel in the heart of Berkeley, where they still have 1930s telephones in the lobby, and only one of the two elevators has been converted to automatic operation. I could sit in a coffee shop in the early morning and watch the city wake up. I wouldn&#39;t remember the W for spit, but I&#39;ll remember that little place.

I want to avoid the highway hideaways, and the tourist centers. Is there anywhere in SA that&#39;s maybe got some original flavor about it, where a guy and his SO can stay without barring the door or fumigating the bed linen?[/b]

This is too easy, The Menger. As a bonus, it&#39;s haunted :)
    boo

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (guero @ Mar 17 2009, 10:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    This is too easy, The Menger. As a bonus, it&#39;s haunted :)
    boo[/b]
    Menger......Good Choice, watch out Teddy Roosevelt doesn&#39;t come riding in on his horse! The Emily Morgan is an old hotel as well. Been refurbished a few times.
    As to the bed linens, ..... come on, your a hobbyist, you know what kind of action goes on in there!! ;)
    "It's all in how you treat the lady as to the response you get!!"

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    oops, didn&#39;t mean to make another post. but since I did - Have a good time in SA Betel, sorry you won&#39;t get to taste some of the local fare! ;)
    "It's all in how you treat the lady as to the response you get!!"

Verified Hobbyist BCD Capital_G's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Betelgeuse9999 @ Mar 17 2009, 07:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    ... I&#39;ll be with the SO, though there are some incredible SA ladies on ASPD I had hoped one day to meet. So near and yet so far. ...[/b]

You sound kind of "uptight", but can&#39;t think of a better time than your trip to introduce your SO to the wonderful world of threesomes, or even group sex, with the "incredible SA ladies" as you say. Or maybe just a circle jerk bukkake with us guys? Check out this thread for some candidates: http://home2.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=94
    (not to show favorites, but I&#39;ve been with &#39;Sonya_Playmate&#39; and &#39;MsPrittiKitti&#39; (seperatly, not together) and you couldn&#39;t go wrong with them!)

You know what they say - "What happens in San Antonio, stays in San Antonio!!"

*** Capital_G | LV, NV - Twitter/X: Capital_G_LV ***

Registered Female (Not Verified) MsPrittiKitti's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Capital_G @ Mar 17 2009, 12:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    (not to show favorites, but I&#39;ve been with &#39;Sonya_Playmate&#39; and &#39;MsPrittiKitti&#39; (seperatly, not together) and you couldn&#39;t go wrong with them!)[/b]
    <span style="font-family:Tahoma">thanks sweetie! cant wait to do it again :)</span>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MsPrittiKitti @ Mar 17 2009, 12:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    <span style="font-family:Tahoma">thanks sweetie! cant wait to do it again :)</span>[/b]

And miss another shot at this:

I&#39;ll be back!!

That&#39;s it, G - rub it in! I&#39;ve followed Miss Kitty on ASPD for quite some time, and being in SA without the chance to see her is some kind of divine retribution on me, I&#39;m sure.
    I&#39;m thinking! I&#39;m thinking!

Registered Female (Not Verified) MsPrittiKitti's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Capital_G @ Mar 18 2009, 02:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    And miss another shot at this:

I&#39;ll be back!![/b]
    hopefully more pix cumin soon! like today :D

Exclamation

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MsPrittiKitti @ Mar 18 2009, 10:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    hopefully more pix cumin soon! like today :D[/b]
    Oh Betelgeuse9999 the retribution just keeps getting worse...

Hello MsPrittiKitti ;)
    I'm glad I quit lurking, oh gawd I'm glad I quit lurking!

Verified Hobbyist BCD jack16232's Avatar
    Yummmmy ! :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MsPrittiKitti @ Mar 18 2009, 10:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    hopefully more pix cumin soon! like today :D[/b]

In the immortal words of American R&B/soul duo Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell, "Ain&#39;t Nothing Like the Real Thing" ;)