<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dave69 @ Mar 18 2009, 12:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I guess the safe thing to have done the first time would have been to let him know he was short and either let it slide or give him the chance to pay up, but after one "slip up" I&#39;d have to check that guy&#39;s payment in advance. As unpleasant as it may seem, it&#39;s probably a good idea for all clients.

Sorry it happened. You&#39;re too sweet for that kind of thing to take place.
[/b]
After seeing someone for over a year and building up a trust in that person, I can definitely see how she could have thought the guy made a legitimate mistake and she thought nothing of it.....Afterall, she seemed to like the guy and like spending time with him and just dismissed the first episode.....The second time was absolutely intentional ripoff as there is no way anyone could make a mistake by bringing an empty envelope to put down on the table (and then refusing to answer the phone or the voicemail that she left).....I guess he just didn&#39;t care about not seeing her again and I hope that this alert makes it very difficult for him to ever see anyone again.....Being in the customer service industry myself I know what it feels like to have a client shortchange you or just totally rip you off after you&#39;ve performed the agreed upon services and I don&#39;t ever wish that feeling upon anyone......I think for someone to do this they have to be the lowest form of slug ever created and they are the types of people that should just be pissed on upon sight.....