Yes, that's right, Austin Liv is Irish. I have the bright green eyes, smooth ivory skin, and freckles on my shoulders to prove it! Would you like to celebrate St. Paddy's Day with me? I can't think of a better way to spend my favorite holiday (well, aside from drinking green beer at Fado's and watching BoSox Baseball...)

I offer an incredible, insatiable, unforgettable Girlfriend Experience. While I'm new, I'm well-reviewed and anyone who has seen me can attest to how much fun I am. I'm a 24 year old college graduate with goals and ambitions beyond the hobby, but I can't think of a better gig for me right now then this one. That being said, yes, I truly enjoy what I do and it shows. I am selective in who I choose to see because it's important to me that we both have an amazing time. If I don't feel that we would be a good match, I don't want you to spend your valuable time and money on me when you could be having a wonderful time with any number of the amazing ladies here.

I am typically available 24/7. Currently I am offering outcall ONLY. You absolutely must pass screening. While I myself am new, I am not newbie friendly. I understand that your time is valuable and appreciate the same courtesy from you. Please contact me initially via email. Please include at the very minimum two local and well-known independent provider references (their email address and website). As I mentioned before, I am highly selective when choosing potential suitors. It is in your best interest to include as much information about yourself in your initial contact with me. I'm not asking for your social security number (although DNA samples are inevitable : ) just tell me a little bit about yourself. Gentlemen, I implore you, impress me!

If you're a P411 member, please request an appointment through P411.

300/hr

Review 1
Review 2
Review 3

Visit My Website