Thread: Cums and keeps sucking

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

.5 thread drift

Jade is worthy of her own thread ... i posted two reviews about times with her on eccie shortly after i moved to austin. wonderful sessions and felt i was the only thing in her world ... for two hours each time ... great stuff. it was

but back to the topic ... i really don't get it. now ... i get wanting to the action continue straight through the orgasm. the part that ... well ... kinda puzzles me is why some guys think it is important where their gizz winds up. clearly this is important to a lot of guys ... but for me ... i'm in for the activity ... i want wonderful sensations before, during, and after. but where my swimmers wind up? i really don't care. for me a happy ending is a happy ending. <shrug>
    Last edited by dodger; 10-09-2020 at 05:46 PM.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching