Thread: Jacee - 20 year old fun

Verified Hobbyist
    Review: Jacee - 20 year old fun enought to make a guy go blind
    Date: February 2009 week 2
    Provider: Jacee
    Phone or Pager: She will provide after screening
    Email Address: jacee1989@yahoo.com
    Website: http://www.preferred411.com/dallas/jacee ; http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jacee1989/
    City: Dallas, TX
    Area: Her N. Dallas Hotel
    Appointment Type: Incall
    Provider Category: Independent
    Activities: LFK, DFK, Breast worship, BBBJ, DT, BBBJTCCIMNQNS, DATY
    Session Length: One hour
    Fee: $$.5
    Total Paid: $$$.5
    Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
    Hair Color and Length: Strawberry Blonde, past her shoulders,
    Race: White
    Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
    Smoking Status: Nonsmoker
    Where did you hear about this provider? aspd before the crash
    Provider`s Face and Body: Jacee is the girl next door:

But go check out her yahoo group photos, to see a BCD tigress, in particular I like the shot from behind with her on her hands and knees looking over her left shoulder. Wow.
    Comments:
    I had some availability on short notice and Jacee came through big time. Before the crash she did not have very many reviews, and there was at least one I saw which was not all that positive (not quite sure how that happened, but I connected with Jacee just fine). I was a member of her yahoo group and her pics were tantalizing, and so I decided to take a chance. Little did I know that would be one of the best decisions I ever made. Her north Dallas incall was located in a very upscale hotel in which I felt right at home. I was nervous as I arrived a the door, but was VERY pleased when she opened it.

There was this cute little strawberry blond chick, and the photos were dead-on accurate. I really enjoyed the view of her tight little jeans from behind. We chatted for a bit about the hobby, how she got started and assorted topics. She seems reserved at first, but when you get her talking about something in which she is interested, like school or music or SEX, then she opens up. She does not hold back and really speaks her mind, especially about SEX. She is the quintessential schoolgirl gone wild. Eventually our clothes came off and I found myself exploring her ample natural C's (how cool). I worked my way down for some DATY, to which she responded appreciatively, while fondling her own breasts. She appeared to enjoy herself. This girl is really sexy when she speaks. At the conclusion of DATY she quietly purred "Yummy." After an interlude, she reciprocated with one of the best BBBJTCCIMNQNS I have ever encountered. I tell you what this new generation of women have apparently grown up giving a lot of BBBJ, because this is the second or third time in about a year I have encountered a 20 year old who delivers world-class BBBJ performance, and Jacee is at the top of that heap. I am usually a one-shot guy, and so we just spent the remainder of the time getting to know each other a little better.

I say I am usually a one-shot guy, because I am determined to put that to the test with Jacee. I asked her about MSOG and without hesitation chimed-in that the hour is mine for as many time as as I could muster, in that sexy clenched-teeth tone she has. Although her yahoo group welcome page claims she is perfecting her grecian talents, I can pretty much guarantee anything to do with her a$$ will be off-limits. LOL. That is fine by me. We discussed some of her fantasies, and when, as we were getting dressed, while describing one, she quietly murmured "That would be so hot"-- I almost bit my lip, tousled her hair and pinned her down on the bed. But alas, it was time to go. I will be back. And I will make her talk dirty.

Do you recommend this provider? LOL. Only if you like 20 year old stawberry blond spinners who BBBJTCCIMNQNS.

Do you recommend this provider? LOL. Only if you like 20 year old stawberry blond spinners who BBBJTCCIMNQNS.

Nice review PW, lmao

Jacee is a really neat girl. I don't usually see this young of a lady but that hair got to me. She is beautifull and loves cock in her pussy or mouth. Check her out. My review will be coming soon.