Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: WTF would you do?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Woody of TX @ Mar 12 2009, 10:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    This video scenario will vary from general location to location, urban areas will be different from rural areas, northern united states different from southern united states, east to west and different reactions based on different cities to cities.

It happens![/b]
    Woody there is a law of something ot other that goes something like this. The more people around a situtation that may need intervention, the less likely intervention will occur. The thought being that someone else will do somethging or call 9/11. Read that in a book...I think a Malcomb Gladwell book. I&#39;m trying to go linkless.

Hobby Addict
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WTF @ Mar 12 2009, 12:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I&#39;m trying to go linkless.[/b]
    Appreciated

Hobby Addict
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WTF @ Mar 12 2009, 12:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I&#39;m trying to go linkless.[/b]
    Is Postless Next????????

(kidding don&#39;t do that I think a few of us like having you around)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (atlcomedy @ Mar 12 2009, 04:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Is Postless Next???????? [/b]
    Clothesless, I&#39;m thinking of becoming a nudist.....you see two nakid people on bike&#39;s close one of your eye&#39;s, Kay and I are just getting our exercise on. lol

DON"T LOOK NOW ETHEL! .... But it was to late, she&#39;d already gotten a free shot.

Bonus points for Song and Singer and who among us has streaked?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WTF @ Mar 15 2009, 12:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Clothesless, I&#39;m thinking of becoming a nudist.....you see two nakid people on bike&#39;s close one of your eye&#39;s, Kay and I are just getting our exercise on. lol

DON"T LOOK NOW ETHEL! .... But it was to late, she&#39;d already gotten a free shot.

Bonus points for Song and Singer and who among us has streaked?[/b]
    I&#39;m ashamed to say I think I know this. It was Ray Stevens who did "The Streak", no?
    I could just *kiss* your promiscuous mind

I don't keep a lot of secrets
    The ones I do will die with me
    It's not because I'm hiding something
    A trusted friend I try to be

Verified Companion Companion Ansley Ayers's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WTF @ Mar 15 2009, 11:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Would that be "They Call Him the Streak, by Ray Stevens?

Ooops, I didn&#39;t see that Sisyphus had already answered.
    <span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">~Ansley~</span>
    There is a fine line between having a good time and being a wanton slut. I know. My toe has been on that line.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Were you not old enough to have shucked your drawers and run nakid across a college campus when that song was kicking it?

Verified Companion Companion Ansley Ayers's Avatar
    College? I&#39;m not that old! I was climbing monkey bars on playground in elementary school.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WTF @ Mar 15 2009, 11:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Were you not old enough to have shucked your drawers and run nakid across a college campus when that song was kicking it?[/b]
    <span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">~Ansley~</span>
    There is a fine line between having a good time and being a wanton slut. I know. My toe has been on that line.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WTF @ Mar 15 2009, 12:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

(Click here to hear "The Streak", Ray Steven&#39;s 1974 song.)

And now that the statute of limitations has run out, I can confess that I have streaked. Late spring of 1974, across the UT Austin campus, and wearing nothing but a ski mask and a pair of Adidas. It was all the rage at the time -- and a few other people streaked, but not all the way across the campus like I did. I got $80 in cash to do it (a lot of money for a graduate student in &#39;74).

Got to admit that it was a real adrenaline rush! I had a well-planned escape involving a zig-zagging finish, a trip through the garage apartment of a trusted friend, and evacuation from the neighborhood in a nondescript van. And during the run, none of those out-of-shape campus cops could get anywhere near me; I was a competitive 440 yard/400 meter runner.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sisyphus @ Mar 15 2009, 01:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I&#39;m ashamed to say I think I know this. It was Ray Stevens who did "The Streak", no?[/b]
    Boogity-Boogity

Of course, getting a &#39;pump&#39; on a bike can be very interesting... ;)

The first time I streaked was after a football game in high school, of course all the lights were off and all had gone home. My friends dared me, and that&#39;s all it took for me to sprint nekkid up and back the football field. And sprint I did...

Ethel, you shameless hussy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pjorourke @ Mar 15 2009, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Boogity-Boogity[/b]
    He ain&#39;t rude, boogie-dy, boogie-dy
    He ain&#39;t lewd, boogie-dy, boogie-dy
    He&#39;s just in the mood to run in the nude

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ansley Ayers @ Mar 15 2009, 01:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    College? I&#39;m not that old! I was climbing monkey bars on playground in elementary school.[/b]
    Shoot sorry Ans...must be your anti-progressive stance&#39;s make you appear older than you are. lol You&#39;re just a baby if you was playing on the monkey bars when Ray was a streaking!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kay Sommers @ Mar 15 2009, 01:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    The first time I streaked was after a football game in high school, of course all the lights were off and all had gone home. My friends dared me, and that&#39;s all it took for me to sprint nekkid up and back the football field. And sprint I did...
    [/i][/b][/b]
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CaptainMidnight @ Mar 15 2009, 01:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    And now that the statute of limitations has run out, I can confess that I have streaked. Late spring of 1974, across the UT Austin campus, and wearing nothing but a ski mask and a pair of Adidas. It was all the rage at the time --[/b]
    Mine too was in Austin, in front or Memorial Stadium in 74 but it was at night and I was in the eigth grade attending the high school final four at old MaGregor(?) gym. Damn no wonder Texas had no chance in basketball back in the day , they played in a gym built in the depression. How&#39;d you ever graduate CM, my god that place was crawling in beautiful flower child mini skirt wearing beauth queens. The all looked like Marsha Brady to me! Ah the good ole days....

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WTF @ Mar 15 2009, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    How&#39;d you ever graduate CM, my god that place was crawling in beautiful flower child mini skirt wearing beauth queens. The all looked like Marsha Brady to me! Ah the good ole days....[/b]
    Ain&#39;t that the truth!

I guess I learned how to lead a balanced life. But being around all those good-looking Austin girls was great training for my upcoming move to Dallas, where I landed my first post-graduate school job. Not for nothing did I choose an apartment complex heavily populated by Southwest Airlines flight attendants. Talk about short skirts and great poolside scenery!

By then, of course, I had given up streaking (except for indoor venues).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2