Thread: I have been working hard on this website and wanted to know what you think abotu a new feature.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Gfe Referrals's Avatar

Unhappy

I have put a lot of effort into the website and have now added something that I think will be helpful to everyone but at the same time since I have never seen anyone take the time to do it I am not sure if it will come across as.... Not sure how to phrase it but like the site is BS? Or commercial?

I added a Live chat feature for people to use to speak directly with me if they want to without using the phone or email. Of course when I am not at the computer phone and email would be necessary. Email being preferred. So what do you think? Good idea?

looks really good along with all the sexy ladies.

What you are planning to do is a great idea, and it is useful! I began to learn Yahoo Messenger late last year to communicate with two providers (kaylee Kennedy of Houston and Regan Love of Dallas) whom I chatted through YM and made appointment with. It's better than e-mail and phone call or text msg, I thought since I get to do chatting to get acquainted.
    I'd root for a real good and reliable agency with good talent resource in Houston, it's been a long time since Amazingjohn was gone, and Vivian's place was closed. Those two definitely had great talent resources.
    After checking the GFER site, it's a good effort but I am afraid there is an Archilles' heel there - the pics are showing only the body, and no facial pictures. Well, let's be realistic, when you hobby, what is the first thing you will get attracted to - the facial appearnce of course. You always decide whether she is good looking or not, and make the first instinct remarks such as "oh, she is pretty!" After that, you scroll downward to check the body feature. For me, I seldom go book an appointment by just receiving a body description and body pics, unless the facial info has been affirmed by reliable reviewers with good "standards", one that you respect. I hope you can find way to resolve this oxymoron since I know some providers want to remain "Facial Anonymous!" Best of luck!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gfe Referrals @ Mar 12 2009, 06:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I have put a lot of effort into the website and have now added something that I think will be helpful to everyone but at the same time since I have never seen anyone take the time to do it I am not sure if it will come across as.... Not sure how to phrase it but like the site is BS? Or commercial?

I added a Live chat feature for people to use to speak directly with me if they want to without using the phone or email. Of course when I am not at the computer phone and email would be necessary. Email being preferred. So what do you think? Good idea?[/b]

GFE,

Generally it&#39;s a cool site with some fine looking ladies.

One thing though, white text on a black background is literally painful for some of us to look at. Humans have been looking at dark text on light backgrounds since the earliest days of writing, we&#39;re sort of habituated to it. My only suggestion is to change your color scheme.

Good luck!

Delightfully Delectable Diva KandyKara528's Avatar
    oranggila,

I completely understand your desire to want to see a lady&#39;s facial features before you spend your hard earned money on her; its only common sense! In light of the current economic state (or hell, ANY economic state for that matter) you need to make sure you will be totally satisified with your selection.

As a young woman on that site I chose not to reveal my face. I personally know the other ladies I am featured with and we all elect to hide our faces because we have a lot to lose. However, we are all very well reviewed (kinda hard to prove that with ASPD down) not just for out killer bodies, awesome skills and great attitudes, but all of our reviews mention that our faces are beautiful too. Any new girls we accept will be the same way.

And we&#39;re a bit different from an agency; we are successful independent ladies and friends who came together to share resources. We dictate our own prices, and set our own schedules; yet we decide as a group who joins our exclusive circle: providers and hobbyists alike. So the way we screen you gents is the same we screen our potential friends--for quality!

So before you decide to stray away from a girl who chooses not show her face (and that goes for anywhere! not just gfereferrals!), do a bit of a research, you might be in for the treat of a lifetime!
    www.preferred411.com/houston/karalynnkelley

You can pay for school, but you can&#39;t buy class. -- Jay-Z

Purechocolatebliss@yahoo.com

With out being...........
    Long winded

Like some others

IT&#39;S Great

Simple but effective

I think that the live chat feature is awesome. I just hope too many guys do not waste your time with it. I suspect there are many lonely gentlemen that may see this as a free conversation with a hot chick. I hope this is not the case, because I would definately use a live chat system to book.

Good Luck!

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    My standard advice to any female (or guy, too, for that matter) is:

Hobbyists walk a fine (legal) line. Why put your face into that mix? Everything that enters the Internet is there fore-ever!

otoh, my reply to the above is that many SYLs attend social functions and they don&#39;t wear masks!

That was, in case anyone didn&#39;t notice, a blatant invitation to next weeks Houston luncheon. All providers are invited (just need to ask for an invite) and gents, well, the drill is have 2 providers vouch for you by sending me PMs for sessions from the past 90 days.

I do have one issue with IM - which is that that medium can be prone to security issues.

Opening files sent via IM can be perilous so make sure you know who is on either end of a convo and even better if you cannot avoid having those convos, use a computer that has absolutely nothing on it to be compromised. "netbooks" are perfect for that and cheap enough these days to be a spare, too.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - POSTPONED - NEW DATE TBA
    San Antonio - cancelled- new dates TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Yes, both Smyter and ck1942 made great observation which points to the two-edge nature of Live Chat and facial pictures. For live chat you need to be cognizant about who could be on the other side, while a picture posted is a picture staying there forever! There needs to be safeguard on live chat. After all, it is not like the P411 live chat to ask questions with Kathy who would know who the chatter is since an ID is to be established first. I think that is an idea which you could adopt to provide safeguard. I am sure you&#39;d want a "meaningful" live chat which will bring in appointment. For example, when I did live chat via Yahoo Messanger with Kaylee and Reagan, I have already sent them my P411 ID for introduction. My intention of booking is there, and I just need to check out some demeanor.
    While the issue of posting facial picures will always become an impasse, it doesn&#39;t mean there is not a way to overcome it. There is, and it is social events such as Happy Hour, Social, and the Luncheon that ck1942 has mentioned recently. These are good ways to provide opportunity to see the "unrecordable" facial picture, better yet, in live with no airbrush, LOL! Many years ago, I have attended 2 socials by Escape and by Beth, and when I left the socials, I had the list of the ones I would see in the following weeks.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (oranggila @ Mar 13 2009, 09:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Yes, both Smyter and ck1942 made great observation which points to the two-edge nature of Live Chat and facial pictures. For live chat you need to be cognizant about who could be on the other side, while a picture posted is a picture staying there forever! There needs to be safeguard on live chat. After all, it is not like the P411 live chat to ask questions with Kathy who would know who the chatter is since an ID is to be established first. I think that is an idea which you could adopt to provide safeguard. I am sure you&#39;d want a "meaningful" live chat which will bring in appointment. For example, when I did live chat via Yahoo Messanger with Kaylee and Reagan, I have already sent them my P411 ID for introduction. My intention of booking is there, and I just need to check out some demeanor.
    While the issue of posting facial picures will always become an impasse, it doesn&#39;t mean there is not a way to overcome it. There is, and it is social events such as Happy Hour, Social, and the Luncheon that ck1942 has mentioned recently. These are good ways to provide opportunity to see the "unrecordable" facial picture, better yet, in live with no airbrush, LOL! Many years ago, I have attended 2 socials by Escape and by Beth, and when I left the socials, I had the list of the ones I would see in the following weeks.[/b]

Thank you everyone for responding. Actually the live chat feature is for example like the one on P411. It is not like a yahoo IM. Also there are no file attachments. It is just like any other live support chat you find on other websites. Same rules apply in chat as they do on the phone. There is really nothing different. There is no more "security risk" in chat than there is on phone or email. You follow the same rules in all places. As for client ID&#39;s, yes after screening you will have one.

As for the girls using their faces on any website. That is completely up to them and I fully support not showing them if they do not want to. Anything online can be saved. There is absolutely no way to prevent that. Lets be realistic also for the ones that have their faces blurred you can still see and get an idea what they look like as far as being attractive or not. That and as Kara said. There will only be ladies that are good providers and attractive allowed on the website. As you can already see it is a diverse group of ladies with excellent reputations and we intend to keep it that way. That was the point of doing this website. Kara said it all very well I think.

Thank you again for the Feedback. I am always opoen to listen to suggestions.

I like the concept and the look of the website. Seems very useful for ladies and hobbyists both.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sweet Cindy @ Mar 14 2009, 01:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I like the concept and the look of the website. Seems very useful for ladies and hobbyists both.[/b]
    Thank You