Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I Would Like A New Handle

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rooboy1 @ Mar 12 2009, 12:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    WTF? You mean CarrieCumsalot is not your real name, next you&#39;re gonna tell me that Dr. Fellatia isn&#39;t a real doctor. :blink:[/b]
    And Bambi and Porsche aren&#39;t the real names of the girls at the SC...say it ain&#39;t so
    My weirdness bar for chicks is pretty high, but you are clearing it in street shoes.
    -Charlie Harper, Two and 1/2 Men

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CarrieCumsalot @ Mar 11 2009, 08:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    All of the suggestions are great. Thanks everyone for responding. I think I&#39;m leaning toward CarrieKisses but I&#39;m a mature lady. Doesn&#39;t CarrieKisses sound like a younger lady? I want something classy but age appropriate.[/b]
    How about CarrieCaress or CarriesCaresses or some variation?
    My weirdness bar for chicks is pretty high, but you are clearing it in street shoes.
    -Charlie Harper, Two and 1/2 Men

Figuring It Out Companion
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    I was looking on TER and see there a bunch of Carries...so how bout Texas Carrie...lol!! Or Carrie Luv????[/b]

Someone on another site suggested ClassyCarrie. I advertise on a lot of sites now that aspd has been down so long. What ever handle I pick, I&#39;m gonna have to make sure that it&#39;s not duplicated anywhere.
    Kisses, Carrie</span>

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">Please feel free to call me and leave a message: 956-789-1437.
    I don&#39;t respond to text messages nor blocked or private numbers.

To all the sexy guys, please remember it is polite to give the provider her
    donation first. Please place it where I can see it. Thanks.

I&#39;d avoid using terms like "Classy" in your handle. Terms like this should be assigned to you by others, not yourself; those who refer to themselves as classy rarely are.
    The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less. -- Brendan Behan
    There is need of variety in sex, but not in love. -- Theodore Reik
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy. -- Steve Martin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (blowpop @ Mar 12 2009, 08:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I&#39;d avoid using terms like "Classy" in your handle. Terms like this should be assigned to you by others, not yourself; those who refer to themselves as classy rarely are.[/b]
    And we all have experienced that!

houstonsmart gal

how about carrie companion , a bit more discrete than carrie cumsalot (which is a charming quality no doubt) and not quite so cutesy
    anna fanna bo banna

more pics (see both tabs, home and bigbuttbetty) http://houstonsmartgrl.shutterfly.com/

phone 832 529 4416

yahoo messenger: houstonsmartgal

advert http://www.preferred411.com/houston/houstonsmartgal

review: http://www.theeroticreview.com/link/link.asp?ID=128143

CarrieCuddles... too cute.
    CarrieCares.... sounds like a charity.
    CarrieNibbles.... sounds like a cat treat.
    CashNCarrie... a bit too obvious.
    Dallas4U already used my my other one. HariCarrie.
    Chillin&#39; on the porch.

How about Carrie Camelot ?
    It has a touch of camelot in there but it also has the heritage of came-a-lot .You have the best of both.

Camelot
    - Arthurian city: in Arthurian legend, the city of King Arthur
    - idealized place or situation: a place or situation regarded as very enlightened, cultured, beautiful, and peaceful

Verified Companion AlexisSoftTouch's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (16YearItch @ Mar 12 2009, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    CarrieCuddles... too cute.
    CarrieCares.... sounds like a charity.
    CarrieNibbles.... sounds like a cat treat.
    CashNCarrie... a bit too obvious.
    Dallas4U already used my my other one. HariCarrie.[/b]
    Hairy Carrie was me baby boy,,,,,,, as well as Carrie Grant .... ;)

Girlfriend if you got a full bush,, run with the Hairy Carrie.. FWIW,, in times of depression, we let the hairs grow!! Now as for Carrie Grant,, hehehe,, let them all figure it out,, he was more Queen than we would ever know.... :D Actually, Carrie Grant would be a great TV or TS name.. Let me quit.... :P
    Full Body Sensual Massage & Tantra in Houston

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...t4x6banner.gif

Check out my Yahoo Groups!
    Are you a Massage Enthusiast or interested in the sacred art of Tantra? Meet others of like mind and interest.
    http://www.alexissofttouchlmt.com/Yahoo-Groups.html

281 793 3089 9am - 6pm CST TEXT

How about Stripper Gore, Nude Gingrich, Yogi Bareass or Stanley Cups?
    JK:) those come from Dave Letterman&#39;s all time best top 10 list - the top 10 worst stripper names.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2