Companion's Handle: Victoriaspice

Date of Visit: 2/28/20

Preferred Method of Contact: call/text

Phone Number: 512-653-4327

Email Address:

Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-Victoriaspice

City, State: Austin, Texas

Type of Visit: Incall

Was the Appointment On-Time? Yes

Activities: Conversation, HJ, Semi-GFE, CFS, Doggie, WOT, Sit-to-Stand

Scheduled Length of Visit: 30-90

Donation: 200 - 300

Approximate age of Companion: 24

Hair Color and Length: Black/Long

Smoking Status: Doesn't Seem like she smokes

Ethnic/Racial background: Korean

Companion Description: Amazing slim athletic body!

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed

Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:

I met Victoria before she joined Oh2 and instead found her using adultsearch. Sharing with you my experience with her pre-covid since I have nothing better to do while staying at home. I have been on a bit of a hiatus. Coming from adultsearch, I was a bit skeptical since there are a TON of fake ads. That plus the fact that there are a ton of fake Asian postings on that site as well.

I still don't have much credibility given that I don't partake in the activity often but I have definitely met with a select few lovely women from this site.

Upon arriving, I was pleasantly surprised by her beauty and especially her figure. The images that she has posted are definitely glammed up and look more studio than what she looked like when we met, however, I think she looked better in person. Very little to no makeup, but definitely a beauty. I prefer more down-to-earth and casual and she didn't disappoint.

As soon as I entered, we had a little conversation to ease my nerves and she began to undress. Like others have posted was a little faster than my typical pace, which is why I understand that it seemed like she didn't provide a GFE. Because of that fast paced shift we spent a majority of the time with her "warming me up." I had initially paid for hhr, but ended up having to extend our time twice, which ended up costing me double. Nonetheless, we had a good conversation until I was ready to begin. Once that happened it went from WOT, to a sit stand position, to finishing off in Doggie.

She has an amazing figure, porcelain soft skin, with nice b cup breasts and a great ass. Hopefully I'll get to update and post a 2nd review for her, because I'll definitely be booking again once I feel comfortable coming out of seclusion.

Glad she is now on OH2 where she can be verified aside from mine and others post-activity review.

The rest of the story:

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.