Thread: Review:

I've been a little tired, and a lot stressed lately, way too much work, way too little play, plus people not paying as quickly as I'd like. So, I left the Big Pimpin' persona at home, and went off to relax for an hour. Marley met me at the door, dressed in jeans and cleavage-bearing t-shirt. We hugged and kissed, then I went to shower off. When I got out, Marley was on the bed in bra and panties. Marley has lost a good 15 pounds I bet, she looks better than ever. She still has the great big natural boobs, but I'd say they are a "D" now, not a "F", but who cares? Still way more than a mouthful. She has slimmed down alot through her waist and hips, she still has a nice butt, but definitely smaller than before. Lots of kissing, hugging, and caressing on the bed. Usually after a little of this I dive in on her, but this time didn't. Probably should have, but this time it was all about ME! So, I ended up laying back, putting my hands behind my head, and letting her work her magic on the BBBJ. And, it was heavenly. She is definitely one of the best around. Swirls her tongue around the head alot, lots of good suction up and down also, alternates between long & slow licks and fast, hard sucking. And, a CIM finish! The total package of blowjobs! After she came back from the sink I thought about diving in again, but instead just laid back and chatted a bit. (Also didn't have any vitamins, so 2 pops not likely in an hour)

Not sure if I did this right, but here goes the usual review info. Contact: marleymonroe59@gmail.com, Incall, 290-I35 location, $280, I think that covers it.

Anyways, Marley is a sweet girl, with good skills and a hot body. See her soon, and tell her TGFBI sent ya.

Well, obviously I did something wrong as other reviews I see here have the old format still. Sorry, ain't got the time or the skills to fix it though.

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TGFBI @ Mar 10 2009, 02:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Well, obviously I did something wrong as other reviews I see here have the old format still. Sorry, ain&#39;t got the time or the skills to fix it though.[/b]
    I had the same problem TGFBI so I copied and pasted from another review.
    Thanks for the review on Marley.
    As you go through life make this your goal
    look at the doughnut not the hole

I dunno what&#39;s "right" or "wrong" (and gave up worrying about it) but it&#39;s a good review of what must have been a great time. Kinda reminds of how ol&#39; Johnny Wadd used to lay down his cannon with Desiree Cousteau cuz she knew exactly how to fire it without being herded around. That&#39;s good news about Marley, too. Shapin&#39; up is always a confidence booster.
    Trust yourself.

Verified Hobbyist BCD cupofjava's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TGFBI @ Mar 10 2009, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Marley has lost a good 15 pounds I bet, she looks better than ever. She still has the great big natural boobs, but I&#39;d say they are a "D" now, not a "F", but who cares? Still way more than a mouthful. She has slimmed down alot through her waist and hips, she still has a nice butt, but definitely smaller than before.[/b]
    Oh please say she didn&#39;t loose that fine ass! I think I&#39;ll be inviting her over for some cornbread stuffing :P

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TGFBI @ Mar 10 2009, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Probably should have, but this time it was all about ME! So, I ended up laying back, putting my hands behind my head, and letting her work her magic on the BBBJ. And, it was heavenly. She is definitely one of the best around. Swirls her tongue around the head alot, lots of good suction up and down also, alternates between long & slow licks and fast, hard sucking. And, a CIM finish! The total package of blowjobs! After she came back from the sink I thought about diving in again, but instead just laid back and chatted a bit. (Also didn&#39;t have any vitamins, so 2 pops not likely in an hour)[/b]
    Thanks TGFBI, you brought me back some fine memories that I&#39;ve had with Ms. Monroe.... :D
    Hobby explorer in search of the perfect callipygian

No worries Javaman, she still definitely has a honky tonk badonka donk. I can palm a basketball with ease, but still can&#39;t get all of one of her butt-cheeks or boobs in just one hand, Lord knows I&#39;ve tried! She has lost weight but she still has nice big bumps in all the right places.