Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: arg!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (discreetgent @ Mar 10 2009, 10:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I congratulate you WTF, you have done well. You have so obfuscated things that I couldn&#39;t possibly defend anyone in this thread since I have lost track what it is I would now be defending them for.[/b]
    Let me jog your memory (Not that you actually need it, that was a brilliant subterfuge)....your purpose is to defend any Goddess from taking ANY responsibility for any of their actions that could be construed as negative. You are to the Goddess&#39;s what Baghdad Bob was to what&#39;s his name. Spin baby Spin!

Barrack could use a man like you, that jughead he&#39;s using now as PR spokesman will not last a year.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (discreetgent @ Mar 10 2009, 10:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    You have a talent (and I mean this sincerely :P ) for so tying things up in knots (and I do not mean that as a compliment for razor sharp logic) that it becomes all but impossible for anyone - perhaps even for yourself - to know what it is you are arguing much less believe. I no longer assume that what you argue is what you really believe ... fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.[/b]
    Now if we are back to what we believe in.. then let me say I believe that you and Lauren&#39;s and even my little friend SvelteTamara hearts are in the right place and on the internet that is all that really matters. Maybe the four of us can have a internet group hug and I could at least try and cop a feel from two out of the three of ya. Free99, no charge.

Do you believe that I would try to cop a feel? If so then you can believe that I believe what I believe that what is believable.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Willn @ Mar 10 2009, 11:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    We seem to be drifting a little away from the original topic. (There&#39;s something that never would have happened on the old ASPD.)

The only thing I&#39;d add to the "to reply, or not to reply" issue is to invoke the analogy of the spoiled child. We&#39;ve all seen them in the checkout line at the grocery store, wailing for the candy so thoughtfully placed at eye level by the mavens of retail marketing. Since it seems reasonable to assume that the idiot who sent the original message to Lauren probably hoped to irk her, replying may encourage the lunkhead to do it again.

That said, he probably would have continued in any case, until his short attention span sent him on to some new sophomoric activity.

P.S. I apologise if I offend any upstanding sophomores.[/b]
    Actually, I rarely ever get more than one email from an individual. Even if I respond. A few amusing conversations have started from my replies, and not as flamey as you might expect.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Edrienne Cole @ Mar 10 2009, 12:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I&#39;ll second SvelteTamara, Lauren. You&#39;re a better woman than I to bother engaging with some people. Civil discussions are quite nice... but require someone civil to discuss with. ;)[/b]

You read me wrong: I&#39;m not fond of talking to him per say, I just like to write, and he&#39;s better fodder than talking to myself. Though I&#39;m starting to feel more and more like I am :P

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WTF @ Mar 10 2009, 10:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    your purpose is to defend any Goddess from taking ANY responsibility for any of their actions that could be construed as negative.[/b]
    Responsibility? Wow, you take internet forums way to seriously. I stand by what I say.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WTF @ Mar 10 2009, 03:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    let me say it for you Lauren, you wouldn&#39;t screw me even if the other two paid[/b]
    You got it!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WTF @ Mar 10 2009, 03:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I missed this too.[/b]
    I&#39;m getting the sense you miss a lot in life.

I know something else that would get under WTF&#39;s skin, asides from someone saying they won&#39;t fuck him:

Getting the last word. :) :P

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WTF @ Mar 11 2009, 12:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Let me jog your memory (Not that you actually need it, that was a brilliant subterfuge)....your purpose is to defend any Goddess from taking ANY responsibility for any of their actions that could be construed as negative. You are to the Goddess&#39;s what Baghdad Bob was to what&#39;s his name. Spin baby Spin![/b]
    I didn&#39;t know that was my purpose, I&#39;m glad I have you to tell me what my purpose is. But see there you go into broad generalizations again. All it takes is some empirical evidence (I suppose we will need the ASPD board back for this, go check the Tess threads as one easy example) to show that this is not always the case. Any, Never, Always will get you into trouble most of the time (see I didn&#39;t say all the time :P )

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Closed per request of thread starter.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday, May 29
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5