Thread: NBA? not the kind the keeps you black guys from white ****** poon

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Your comments are misguided and ill informed as usual as it relates to politics and social justice. The NBA players stance is not political; its humanitarian. I knew from the thread title you didnt get it. Making a joke of those who have died because of the color of their skin. The same color of most of the NBA. Who cares about you not watching the game. This is life or death. NOT A GAME!

Please delete post.
    Last edited by cocolpz; 09-17-2020 at 06:43 PM.
    Just kicking' it

Baldbrotha we all were entitled to our own opinion. I personally like my sports without any kind of message attached to it. Just give me the game without any kind of message.

As for your remarks about me making a joke of those who have died because of the color of their skin I dont see it that way. I see people dying because they dont comply with lawful orders giving by law enforcement. I personally have yet to see video of the police killing anyone who complied with their commands. There might be some out there that I am not aware of but I have yet to come across any. The closest was the murder of George Floyd. I say murder because that is what happened to him. He was murdered. I cant say it was because of the color of his skin or not I have no idea what was going on in the mind of the cop who killed him. I can also say that had he complied when the police arrived he would be alive right now. Does that mean I support the police killing him. No. I do not nor does any decent human being I know. However I do wish he had complied from the start so that none of what transpired since would have every happened.

As crazy as it might sound I support law enforcement and feel they are getting a raw deal. I have known a lot of cops over the years and the large majority of them were/are good people. I like law and order. I want the prisons full of criminals and the streets clear of them. I dont even like the thought of what things would be like if there were no law enforcement to keep order. So call me crazy but I think we need more cops with better salaries and bigger jails to house even more knuckle heads who dont comply with lawful orders giving by police officers. I want police to be able to use deadly force whenever necessary and am a proponent of non lethal force for those who are not armed yet still refuse to comply. Call me crazy but I think we are all better off no matter our race with a well armed and trained police force.

Dont get me wrong I know there is racism. I have black friends who have been targeted by police just because they are black. I am sure if I were in their shoes I would be pissed off about it too. I just dont think defunding the police or looting and riots are the answer. There must be a better way.

I just want to watch sports and not have any message forced on me.

Registered Male (Not Verified) DeCarlos 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by baldbrotha1 View Post
    Your comments are misguided and ill informed as usual as it relates to politics and social justice. The NBA players stance is not political; its humanitarian. I knew from the thread title you didnt get it. Making a joke of those who have died because of the color of their skin. The same color of most of the NBA. Who cares about you not watching the game. This is life or death. NOT A GAME!
    Just admit you're a radical Leftist tearing down a civil society with this 'social justice' Trojan Horse. White cops killing black criminals who don't comply with law enforcement, BS. Why are they in a confrontation with a police officer in the first place? I guess this is the best the Left has trying to prove racism still exists in America today.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    https://home.ourhome2.net/faq.php?fa...#faq_community

-- political discussion is NOT allowed on oh2

And, just reading this thread shows why.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - POSTPONED - NEW DATE TBA
    San Antonio - cancelled- new dates TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!