Thread: I'm female, really, I am

I've looked at several other ladies' profiles here, and none of them are labeled "male" - why does my page say I'm male? I've tried to figure out how to change or eliminate that box of information, but I haven't been able to find where to do it. It's kind of starting to bug me!

Preferred411[/url][/list]

Cool

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Quiet Smiles @ Mar 6 2009, 12:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I&#39;ve looked at several other ladies&#39; profiles here, and none of them are labeled "male" - why does my page say I&#39;m male? I&#39;ve tried to figure out how to change or eliminate that box of information, but I haven&#39;t been able to find where to do it. It&#39;s kind of starting to bug me!

[/b]
    I can verify that QuietSmiles is very much Female!! And I really appreciated that she was!!!

Rdnkokee

Thank you

Click My Controls from the main page.
    Click Edit Profile Information from the controls page. It&#39;s on the left-hand side.

Couple of options down, see "gender"

Snip, snip... you&#39;re ALL female!!! ;)
    I could just *kiss* your promiscuous mind

I don't keep a lot of secrets
    The ones I do will die with me
    It's not because I'm hiding something
    A trusted friend I try to be

I set the "gender" box to "female" first thing. The one I&#39;m talking about is different, it&#39;s the "Other Information" box that says "Gender: Male" and I don&#39;t know how to get rid of it or change it. Looking at other ladies&#39; profile pages, none of them have that "other information" box at all. In fact, no one so far that I&#39;ve checked has that "other information" box - look at your own profile page, an "other information" box is not there. Weird.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Quiet Smiles @ Mar 7 2009, 10:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I set the "gender" box to "female" first thing. The one I&#39;m talking about is different, it&#39;s the "Other Information" box that says "Gender: Male" and I don&#39;t know how to get rid of it or change it. Looking at other ladies&#39; profile pages, none of them have that "other information" box at all. In fact, no one so far that I&#39;ve checked has that "other information" box - look at your own profile page, an "other information" box is not there. Weird.[/b]
    I think it&#39;s the case that you only see the "Other Information" box when you look at your own profile. Looked at yours & didn&#39;t see it. Looked at some others. Didn&#39;t see it. Looked at mine. Did. Mine says "No Information" even though I did indicate a gender in my profile settings section. That may be a function of the way privacy is coded into the site software. I typically log in "invisible"

Strange...

You shouldn&#39;t worry about it, QS. Any guy who looks at your profile isn&#39;t gonna make it down that far anyway!!! ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sisyphus @ Mar 7 2009, 10:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I think it&#39;s the case that you only see the "Other Information" box when you look at your own profile. Looked at yours & didn&#39;t see it. Looked at some others. Didn&#39;t see it. Looked at mine. Did. Mine says "No Information" even though I did indicate a gender in my profile settings section. That may be a function of the way privacy is coded into the site software. I typically log in "invisible"

Strange...

You shouldn&#39;t worry about it, QS. Any guy who looks at your profile isn&#39;t gonna make it down that far anyway!!! ;)[/b]
    Ahhh! Thank you! That&#39;s so odd that "only I" can see that "other information" box. I would have never guessed that&#39;s the case. Whew. I feel better now. :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Quiet Smiles @ Mar 7 2009, 10:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Ahhh! Thank you![/b]
    You&#39;re welcome!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Quiet Smiles @ Mar 7 2009, 10:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    That&#39;s so odd that "only I" can see that "other information" box. I would have never guessed that&#39;s the case.[/b]
    It is strange. Not sure what the purpose of it is. Perhaps, you "friend" someone & they "friend" you then that person can see it. Dunno...

...but I&#39;ll let someone else research that piece. For now, I&#39;ll just declare victory & abdicate the field! B)

Whew. I feel better now. :)[/b]
    Glad to hear it! Although, you might want to edit out the description that refers to it as that language makes no sense... we think! :P

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sisyphus @ Mar 7 2009, 11:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    you might want to edit out the description that refers to it as that language makes no sense... we think! :P[/b]
    LOL, yes, I did that first thing, right after I found out that no one but me could see it. ;)