Results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: amber: ocean springs fadeaway

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #13
    Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    gulf coast
    Posts
    30
    yeah she looks like she was something back in the day, but that's all over now.
    when I saw her she was so tuned up. she said she felt like her "heart was going to jump out her chest".
    if I get verified I will give y'all the rest of the story, it was pretty funny, accept for the $ aspect and
    her bf\pimp banging on the door. I told her she was the worst and should find another line of work.
    I agree Bass, if I see an add that's her and changed I will post it. there were a couple of other adds that were basically the same format. same words with different pics, different number. and different location.
    Last edited by golden_eel; 08-25-2020 at 10:04 AM. Reason: little mo info

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •