One day three three bulls were in the pasture just talking. The first bulls said, "I hear the rancher is bringing in another bull today, that pisses me off." He said, "I have been breeding the same 100 heifers and I am not going to share any with him."

The second bull, who was a bit smaller, said, "I feel the same way." "I have been breeding the same 50 heifers and I am not going to share either."

The third bull, who was very small, said, "I also agree." "I am not sharing any of my 10 heifers with him or anyone else."

About that time a truck pulled up and out steps the biggest, baddest, meanest looking bull they had ever seen.

The first bull said, "You know, I think I will reconsider and give the new bull half my heifers."

The second bull said, "I agree." "I am going to give him half my heifers as well."

The little bull didn't say a word and began to scrape and paw the ground. He began to snort and lower his head as if he was going to charge that new bull. His friends said, "You must be crazy." "That bull is three times bigger than you are - He would kill you in a fight." Don't lose your life by not sharing half your hffers.."

The little bull replied, "Oh, I am not concerned about my heifers." "I just want him to know I am a bull.."

TJ ;)