Thread: Would you help providers during Covid?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Would you help providers during Covid?

I bet most of the providers dealing with lower income during Covid. I wonder how we can support them financially without meeting them. Is there a fund?
    Any idea?

Registered Male (Not Verified) The Monk's Avatar
    Just announce here or Twitter or wherever that you've got lots of money you want to donate to them, no meet-ups, no services expected or required. Funnel it straight to their cash-app. You'll hear from them.
    In the Night...In The Dark

Quote Originally Posted by The Monk View Post
    Just announce here or Twitter or wherever that you've got lots of money you want to donate to them, no meet-ups, no services expected or required. Funnel it straight to their cash-app. You'll hear from them.
    he doesn't need to do any more than he has already done. i expect he will he receive msgs. fwiw .. a lot of people are in trouble. i don't doubt there are some providers in the mix. some of them are being helped by friends, colleagues, and hobby guys. it doesn't have to be covid. fact is, some providers live close to the edge and need some backing on occasion.

there is the concept of helping a provider and accepting some sort of barter down the road as repayment. sometimes (most times) that works out. but the thing is, in the hobby or in the real world, when you help someone out ... expect the good feeling you get from helping to be your only reward ... because inside the hobby or outside, that may be your only reward. so, accept that and be generous but not more generous than you can afford. charity begins at home.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I’m sure some hobbyists who work in the restaurant and bar industry are hurting as well. OP, how about funneling some of your extra bank to them. Glad to hear that you are financially doing so well.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    WOW, I mean seriously. This has got to be a JOKE.

C-mon man

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Here’s an idea. If they need a helping hand they just need to look at the end of their arm.

i will help those that deserve to be helped by showing a quality worthy of something. I have a Dallas based regular who’s on a covid hiatus like myself. She has shutdown her P411 account because she refuses to expose her toddler. She’s exploring other non-hobby options. She’s receiving my help.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    Hey, OP, yes; a fund DOES exist—thanks for asking. Send your donation to cash.app/$HoHelpCovid19

If you have a specific request for HOW your donation is divided or utilized, please include it in the note section
    HWP, white guy, mid 40s, handsome and charming