Thread: SA Clubs

Verified Hobbyist
    Can the SA local give some insight on were a traveler might want to go for a few Drinks and some sceneary in the Alamo city? thank you in advance for your input.

Registered Female (Not Verified) MsPrittiKitti's Avatar
    what kind of crowd do you want to be around?

Verified Hobbyist BCD jack16232's Avatar
    Good Gentlemen's Clubs: Sugar's , Perfect Ten................Babe's

Verified Hobbyist
    All Gentlemen's Clubs are good, it's just that some are better than others.

Jack had some good recommendations, The Palace, a little more upscale, isn't bad either. If you stay on the North side of SA you outta do fine. The ones South of downtown can be a lot of fun as well but those clubs tend to be more "Blue Collar".

So it pretty much comes down to what you are looking for and what kind of environment you want to spend the evening in.
    Live life to the fullest, the graveyards are full of people that were too busy to die.

Verified Hobbyist BCD longhornz's Avatar
    Best bet is to go hang out at Sugar's. Being from outta town will score you a few points and you will be happy you went there.
    -Longhornz
    HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!

I am coming to town and will be working at Sugars Thursday night and Friday night. I am from Austin and am a provider. I haven't danced in awhile, so I need to know the absolute limits so I stay out of trouble. I am also going to be themed as a Sexy, Sultry, Domme, (please don't assume that means pain as I am not into that part of BDSM). Are themes common in SA? Would doing a themed stage show be a good idea? I would do it in Austin if I werent' so high profile in my professional life.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Taylor Maiden @ Mar 1 2009, 11:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I am coming to town and will be working at Sugars Thursday night and Friday night. I am from Austin and am a provider. I haven&#39;t danced in awhile, so I need to know the absolute limits so I stay out of trouble. I am also going to be themed as a Sexy, Sultry, Domme, (please don&#39;t assume that means pain as I am not into that part of BDSM). Are themes common in SA? Would doing a themed stage show be a good idea? I would do it in Austin if I werent&#39; so high profile in my professional life.[/b]
    theme shows don&#39;t seem to common unless they&#39;re from a featured dancer
    I&#39;m pretty sure it&#39;s deductable

Verified Hobbyist BCD longhornz's Avatar
    Intoit is correct. A themed show is very rare down here unless there is a special advertised event going on like Miss Sugar&#39;s or something along those lines.
    HOOK &#39;EM HORNS!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (longhornz @ Mar 1 2009, 03:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Intoit is correct. A themed show is very rare down here unless there is a special advertised event going on like Miss Sugar&#39;s or something along those lines.[/b]

Thx, that tells me that a theme stage show, even an impromptu one, would definitely shake things up a bit. All I need to do is get the DJ on board. Would any of you guys, or gals, like to see me domme a beautiful submissive girl this Thursday night and Friday night?

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar

Verified Hobbyist
    Looking for the Gentleman&#39;s club variety. Will be out toward UTSA. I had heard about the Palace and Sugar&#39;s. I usually go to St. james in Houston. Have frequented P10 in AAustin on trips there how do they compare to the fare in SA. Also if a 40 yr guy was looking to see some civilians shake it where would the best non gentlemen club in the Area be?

thaks for the input.

inthesky