Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Bloomquist View Post
Lastly, you pontificate on the efficacy of a potential Covid-19 vaccine being only 50%. A vaccine that does not even exist.

Really?

ME-What is your obsession with just throwing around numbers?
It came from an article on the efficacy of vaccines and what biologic scientists hope to achieve initially.

MG "Guys I linked this stuff. I'm not going to keep going & finding it or taking time to relink it. It's in the essay and scientific links & docs."

There was no link whatsoever to the potential efficacy of a covid-19 vaccine. The vaccine does not exist, so any discussion of the efficacy would be pure speculation. Your claim to have knowledge about the vaccine efficacy, if believed by a reader, might lend weight to your other posts. You do talk about an article, and that the biologists goal is to achieve an efficacy of at least 50%, but the goal does not mean that is the outcome,(and you acknowledge that in about 20 words, after writing several hundred words about the efficacy of the vaccine.)

Maybe you have posted an excessive amount of words, and that is causing confusion.