Thread: how verify me?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

how verify me?

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    You’ve started 1 or 2 other threads about this.I get that it’s taking longer than usual. But instead of starting another thread amongst the many of them that are already posted, why don’t you check those threads out and it will explain why people are getting verified as fast. Either the staff is extremely backed up, or your two references haven’t reached out to staff. Reviews have nothing to do with it.

BANNED! NO LONGER QUALIFIES FOR MEMBERSHIP HERE
    Op what happens is the ladies are supposed to send in the vouch to admin then cc you with the vouch. I’m going to be honest, I saw a lot of women and asked them to do it and they obviously didn’t because I was in limbo for a while. My piece of advice is to see Brooke Wilde, Anna nikole or krystal bbbw I believe. Brooke Wilde is an absolute gem as far as service and keeping her word. A lot of women say they’ll do it but once you are out the door and they have earned their donation for some reason the ball gets dropped. Sometimes it’s not how many girls you see, it’s seeing the right ones. I wish you the best.

It could also be that they DID send in their vouches but one or more factors may have caused the delay....

She didn't cc you in on the PM so you did not get a confirmation that she sent it.

She didn't spell your handle correctly.
    This system is extremely sensitive to upper and lower case letters and special characters. So if your handle has a zero in the place of a O, and she spelled it with the O and did not include a direct link to your profile or cc you in on the PM......yeah, we are not gonna be able to find you to give you credit for that vouch.

Her vouch was only sent to ck1942 and not to me.
    Our Commander and Chief is pretty friggin busy running this board in his spare time from his RW responsibilities. So his inbox gets seriously backed up and sometimes stuff gets lost in the shuffle. Also.....some time back there was a bit of an technical snafu and previous PMs were lost to the void.

I have volunteered to help in the process by collecting and organizing the vouches and then sending compiled lists of names to Admin once two vouches have been received and recorded.

My best advise would be to reach out to the Ladies you have seen and ask them to send their vouches directly to me. Even if they do not cc you in on those, (as long as they spell your handle correctly lol) you will get a carbon copy of my response.

Quote Originally Posted by armo88 View Post
    Sorry you having a difficult time sweetheart.
    Don't let it worry you and having recent references is most important.
    Thxs for doing those reviews, at least you are doing your part in the Hobby verse.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    OP, you would do well to follow KR’s instructions.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’ve also sent a few vouches in and just waiting to be re-verified.

It is the Verified Members that can confirm that they have spent On The Clock time with you Behind Closed Doors that need to send in the Vouch.

PMing staff and telling us who all you have seen is not gonna get the job done. lol

BANNED!
    Op lm pretty much famous around here. A VIP. Just cash app 100 dollars to $shinedapimp and we’ll get you verified before sundown. Tooodlez.....

^^^ Wrong

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    OP request has been addressed.

Please note that oh2 is a community for and of active hobbyists and companions.

Verified status once granted is not permanent but needs to be periodically to be refreshed.

Maintenance (for hobbyists) requires periodic session reconfirmations by verified companions.

Thread closed.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!