Thread: Anybody Watch Criminal Minds This Week?

Did anyone watch this week's Criminal Minds episode? What did you think of the portrayal of the HDH world? Very interesting clip right here:

The BSU Investigates tries to solve HDH Murders in Texas!

Season 4, Episode 16: "Pleasure Is My Business"
    Original Air Date—25 February 2009

There is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable.
    - Mark Twain

Click here to explore a few forbidden things!

Retired Companion
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Anonone @ Feb 28 2009, 01:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Did anyone watch this week&#39;s Criminal Minds episode? What did you think of the portrayal of the HDH world? Very interesting clip right here:

The BSU Investigates tries to solve HDH Murders in Texas!

Season 4, Episode 16: "Pleasure Is My Business"
    Original Air Date—25 February 2009[/b]

I saw that episode. And thought to myself.......how some guys might find it difficult to continue hobbying, after seeing that show.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wicked milf @ Feb 28 2009, 02:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I saw that episode. And thought to myself.......how some guys might find it difficult to continue hobbying, after seeing that show.[/b]

It didn&#39;t bother me so much--we all know that would never happen, right?

:unsure:

I found it interesting that the writers of the show picked up on a number of small details--right down to the white envelope!
    There is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable.
    - Mark Twain

Click here to explore a few forbidden things!

Aggieland - But here and there also, ASPD Member since 2000
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Anonone @ Feb 28 2009, 09:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    It didn&#39;t bother me so much--we all know that would never happen, right?

:unsure:

I found it interesting that the writers of the show picked up on a number of small details--right down to the white envelope![/b]

Makes you wonder if one of the writers have previous experience. I too saw the episode and thought to myself "Should I think twice?" then I saw Ansley&#39;s picture again and lost all sense able thoughts again.