Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Stop Giving Out Providers Number

Verified Hobbyist BCD NordicJag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MauricioG View Post
    If you don't want your number to be passed around, don't give it to anyone to begin with. If you don't want to be a reference, state so on your ads. If you simply don't want to answer or respond to a reference inquiry, just don't answer the phone or tell the other providers you don't do references, then when the time comes they might do the same to you.

Do you give out your number to people? Do you want them to pass it around to just anyone. Is it ok to call your place of employment and ask them for your phone number? Can I call your doctor's office and ask for your phone number? Your reply has a complete lack of logic.
    Forgive me Father because I have sinned
    If given the chance, I'll probably do it again...Jimmy Buffett

I'd rather die while I'm living than live when I'm dead...Jimmy Buffett

Quote Originally Posted by NordicJag View Post
    Do you give out your number to people? Do you want them to pass it around to just anyone. Is it ok to call your place of employment and ask them for your phone number? Can I call your doctor's office and ask for your phone number? Your reply has a complete lack of logic.
    The OP is talking about mongers passing her number for her to be a reference, she doesn't want that, is not to just anyone, is to other providers when they ask for reference...so whose reply has a complete lack of logic?

The OP is talking about mongers passing her number for her to be a reference, she doesn't want that, is not to just anyone, is to other providers when they ask for reference...so whose reply has a complete lack of logic?
    Do you want me to answer that question for you?

You might not like the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by chloevankatie View Post

Feel free to kill me softly... I prefer face sitting as a form of torture...by you of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorthy Monroe View Post
    For The Love Of F u c k Tards

If A Provider Doesn’t Advertise Her Number Don’t Give It To Anyone For Screening!

How would you like it if I gave your number out?
    But just for giggles I quote the OP on her first post, which is why I replied in the first place, she didn't mention doctors, employers, etc it was about giving her number to other providers for her to be a reference...

Quote Originally Posted by jojodancer15 View Post
    And when she asks you to send her the numbers of other providers you've seen recently, then what?
    Then you tell that provider that the Companion that you are using as a reference does not post her number in public and to please contact her via PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD ZeroTheHero's Avatar
    How else you going to screen?

I would add phone # to my references back in my ECCIE days and their was no problem. Now it is an issue

The hobby has changed

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTheHero View Post

I would add phone # to my references back in my ECCIE days and their was no problem. Now it is an issue

The hobby has changed
    Yes, things do change. It's part of life. If a provider doesn't want her number given out, then that is her business. You act like there are no other forms of communication. How about a PM?

Verified Hobbyist BCD ZeroTheHero's Avatar
    That is what i do NordicJag. You don't post their # when you do a review

But just for giggles I quote the OP on her first post, which is why I replied in the first place, she didn't mention doctors, employers, etc it was about giving her number to other providers for her to be a reference...
    No, she doesn't mention doctors. You are correct about that. However, the concept is the same. She gives the client her number so they can communicate. It doesn't matter the reason that someone wants the number. There are other forms of communication. That is the same concept of you giving your number to your Dr so you can communicate. The expectation is that they do not give out that number without your permission.

That is what i do NordicJag. You don't post their # when you do a review
    That's good to hear, but a review is only one possible way of sharing their number. A provider who doesn't publicize they number does so for a reason. In this case, you should never share that number with anyone without the provider's permission.

If you don't want your number to be passed around, don't give it to anyone to begin with. If you don't want to be a reference, state so on your ads. If you simply don't want to answer or respond to a reference inquiry, just don't answer the phone or tell the other providers you don't do references, then when the time comes they might do the same to you.
    Well, she doesn't want her number out there then just don't give it out. When providers ask for references, if they will only take phone numbers, then ask for permission to give it before you do. Simple, always seek consent and when consent is denied, resepct that decision.

Quote Originally Posted by quitidid View Post
    Well, she doesn't want her number out there then just don't give it out. When providers ask for references, if they will only take phone numbers, then ask for permission to give it before you do. Simple, always seek consent and when consent is denied, resepct that decision.

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar

I’m reference friendly by pm only & 2nd it’s called respect of privacy I don’t advertise it so therefore I expect it not to be given out!

I don’t need you to tell me how to be a provider I have that under control! My post was simple nothing more nothing less! Which like I said Don’t Give My Number Out!

If they don’t answer that’s fine I don’t screen solely off references & most girls who claim to be reference friendly aren’t! So there’s that!

Have a good day

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chloevankatie View Post

Heh
    Last edited by Dorthy Monroe; 08-01-2020 at 01:03 PM.
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar

The hobby has changed
    The hobby is always changing and the provider your interested In doesn’t need my phone number to screen you!

I’ve never had this problem until recently

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by quitidid View Post
    Exactly Finally Someone Gets It !

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NordicJag View Post
    That's good to hear, but a review is only one possible way of sharing their number. A provider who doesn't publicize they number does so for a reason. In this case, you should never share that number with anyone without the provider's permission.
    Exactly thank you
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast