Quote Originally Posted by R1966 View Post
Police shoot whites nearly twice as many times as blacks, at least for the last 4 years.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...olice-by-race/

And I've not searched but a good guess is that blacks shoot more blacks than the police do, all races combined.
Don’t quote statistics you don’t understand. Yes more white people are shot, almost twice as many! That would make sense except for the fact that 60% of America is white, and 13% is black. So while there is 4.6 TIMES as many white people in America, they only get shot twice as much? The proportion is all messed up. Black people are shot at a higher rate, the link you quoted proves that.

Also, surprise, black people kill the most black people. Guess who kills the most white people? You guess yet? White people! What about Asians? Mexicans? People kill their own race, that has been a trend since the 70s. Plus people killing people is apples to oranges. People killing people is ILLEGAL, and if I am caught on film killing someone I go to jail. If a cop is on film killing someone they get paid vacation. That’s where the problem is, so pointing out that black people kill each other doesn’t even matter in this discussion. Instead of pulling up statistics that prove us correct, maybe just admit you’re racist and don’t care when police abuse their authority and kill people.