Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: How are you dealing with the current pandemic?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Funny ... I have seen that exact “ Comment / post “ several times on the internet ... about my friend jumping out of line etc ... that’s spam ... be a good person and wear a mask.

Verified Hobbyist
    Quote Originally Posted by Kammye View Post
    Did i ask you to jump in my posts??
    People need permission to respond to your posts?

Verified Companion
    at the closing galactic center, mocking the enemy & evil laughing
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallout4 View Post
    Honestly didn’t even know what MGTOW was thanks for the education Jasmine.

It’s crazy how those guys doesn’t understand that their views/attitude towards women is what is causing their bad experiences.

Just treat ppl the way you wish to be treated, you will be surprised how much better your personal interactions will be.
    Ding ding ding ding dinnnnng! Exactly!!!

I too got sucked into the “men are trash” rhetoric for a short time and while most men are truly awful I can’t think like that. A girl isn’t trying to date all the men, just one... of the decent ones. A mindset will dictate behavior, and behavior definitely determines outcomes, so yes your thoughts make complete sense to me.

Anyway this pandemic has me fixated on researching topics on some Much ADD About Nothing. I’m a query Queen these days, and I’ve learned so much about the strangest things.

Quote Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
    One of my friends decided to go get tested several weeks ago. He went on-line and filled out the request and made his appointment.
    Two days later he arrives but leaves because the line was so long. the following week he gets a letter saying he tested positive.......
    That's exactly why their are so many cases. All you have to do is follow the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2235 View Post
    I'm not falling far it, it will all be over after the election
    Quote Originally Posted by Headman View Post
    Funny ... I have seen that exact “ Comment / post “ several times on the internet ... about my friend jumping out of line etc ... that’s spam ... be a good person and wear a mask.
    WHICH IS IT?? I so want this shit over with by the end of the year.

It’s kinda driving me nuts. I want to go to the beach AND FUCK.

FUCK.

I also want ppl to stop still coughing while not completely covering their mouth and not stand so close tho.
    “don’t be dumb/blind, in your ear like a radio”

Verified Companion
    Is anyone going to the public gyms?

I want to go so bad but I haven’t decided if I should or not.
    I stopped watching the news but still worry about doing anything normal too often.

Verified Hobbyist BCD ZeroTheHero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love View Post

I stopped watching the news but still worry about doing anything normal too often.
    Last time i went to the gym you had to wear a mask when checking in. Plus they wanted you to wipe down the equipment after use, not everyone was doing that.

Verified Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTheHero View Post
    Last time i went to the gym you had to wear a mask when checking in. Plus they wanted you to wipe down the equipment after use, not everyone was doing that.
    Thanks for this. I think I’m just gonna start going and wear my mask. They’re charging me so I might as well. Shame on the ppl who don’t wipe off the equipment. I clean the machine every time even before the pandemic.

I think I’m gonna start working again too. Somebody stop me and save me from the bill monsters. I’m almost out of savings and had serious unexpected expenses come up this week. Idk how many verges of tears I can muster to help CMA. First I had to give up getting a newer apartment and now my new car dreams are shattering. Someone save me from this pandemic purgatory.

I’m going camping by a river again tomorrow so I can get away from all this bs. I can’t possibly suppress any more fits of rage.

Also want everyone to know I’m grateful for everything I do have and my ability to prosper through these times. I often think about how some ppl are really losing everything rn and my heart goes out to them.

K I’ll stop rambling now. Hope you all are well.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

I’ve been going to the gyms since they opened back up, some require mask on at all times, some just when you check in and locker rooms. At first it was packed when they first opened back up. Ppl just bored being at home, saw a lot of first timers. Now every time I go it’s almost dead, which I love since I can get my machines lol. I been wiping down the equipment before and after I use them. The only concern I would have would be the cardio area since I’m sure everyone is huffing and puffing there, but they shut down every other cardio machine to give you distance.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    If you must go to the gym, you would be wise to wear protective gloves ( rubber) under
    your regular gloves. Immediately toss away at gym after your work out and then disinfect
    your regular gloves out in the parking lot ( spray w/ at least 70%) and then bag before
    driving off. Why ? Great clinical study out of Duke this week, Covid19 lives on all surfaces
    48-72 hours if left untreated. Yes the cdc got it wrong again ( oh surprise).

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ain’t. Hobbied since it started.....to scared to bring it back with me.....but also ain’t gone out much....no bars, out to eat....mall, barely go to Walmart. I’d hate to give it to someone in family friend neighbor that can’t fight it.

Sure miss my clubs.....

Wanna b rode,.....who the best D rider u had? That’s my shit right there.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Michaelrayab View Post
    If you must go to the gym, you would be wise to wear protective gloves ( rubber) under
    your regular gloves. Immediately toss away at gym after your work out and then disinfect
    your regular gloves out in the parking lot ( spray w/ at least 70%) and then bag before
    driving off. Why ? Great clinical study out of Duke this week, Covid19 lives on all surfaces
    48-72 hours if left untreated. Yes the cdc got it wrong again ( oh surprise).
    CDC don’t have it wrong.....they not publicizing all facts due to the fact we are in crisis and pandemic. How do u assist all states in getting back to normal....downplay situation.....that was plan from get go until it backfired in Texas Florida Cali... and other states.

Verified Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallout4 View Post
    I’ve been going to the gyms since they opened back up, some require mask on at all times, some just when you check in and locker rooms. At first it was packed when they first opened back up. Ppl just bored being at home, saw a lot of first timers. Now every time I go it’s almost dead, which I love since I can get my machines lol. I been wiping down the equipment before and after I use them. The only concern I would have would be the cardio area since I’m sure everyone is huffing and puffing there, but they shut down every other cardio machine to give you distance.
    Cool I will check it out. Hopefully mine is empty too. Im ok with wearing a mask but idk about layers of gloves. I have a kind of quirky aversion to wearing gloves, plus my manicure is too cute. Also, I can’t help but think what guys would say about me suggesting them wearing 2 condoms.

Ive found getting out in nature near a nice body of water and jumping off tall cliffs is a fun way to enjoy summer while practicing safe social distancing. I hope everyone is somehow still able to have a good time and do summer tingz and stay healthy! <3

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Cool I will check it out. Hopefully mine is empty too. Im ok with wearing a mask but idk about layers of gloves. I have a kind of quirky aversion to wearing gloves, plus my manicure is too cute. Also, I can’t help but think what guys would say about me suggesting them wearing 2 condoms.

Ive found getting out in nature near a nice body of water and jumping off tall cliffs is a fun way to enjoy summer while practicing safe social distancing. I hope everyone is somehow still able to have a good time and do summer tingz and stay healthy! <3
    I agree, I was at the gym today. I seen a guy wearing vinyl gloves today under his"FINGERLESS GRIP" gloves...IT LOOKED RIDICULOUS! HEY! I understand protecting yourself. But I think the wearing rubber gloves in EVERYDAY life when you're not in the HEALTHCARE field is kinda an OVERKILL. They say to just wash your hands and don't touch your face until you do is enough for me.....JUST MY OPINION! I heard on the news, the chances of spreading it though SURFACE CONTACT is VERY low compared to FACE TO FACE CONTACT. So as soon as you touch something that's not smooth and solid. The threat of contagion goes down because it won't live as long. FACE TO FACE IS THE MOST COMMON WAY THIS VIRUS IS SPREAD.
    Last edited by someguy12; 07-26-2020 at 06:12 PM.
    DATY ENTHUSIAST

Verified Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by someguy12 View Post
    I agree, I was at the gym today. I seen a guy wearing vinyl gloves today under his"FINGERLESS GRIP" gloves...IT LOOKED RIDICULOUS! HEY! I understand protecting yourself. But I think the wearing rubber gloves in EVERYDAY life when you're not in the HEALTHCARE field is kinda an OVERKILL. They say to just wash your hands and don't touch your face until you do is enough for me.....JUST MY OPINION! I heard on the news, the chances of spreading it though SURFACE CONTACT is VERY low compared to FACE TO FACE CONTACT. So as soon as you touch something that's not smooth and solid. The threat of contagion goes down because it won't live as long. FACE TO FACE IS THE MOST COMMON WAY THIS VIRUS IS SPREAD.
    It’s wild to see the way ppl are scared to touch things.
    I remember months ago there were qtips for the debit card machine. A week later they scrapped that.

Then I remember walking out to this lady holding the corner of her cc like a poopy diaper at arms length. I stayed to watch her removing her gloves as to not touch them, then grasp her cc at the corner, throw away the gloves and walk to her car with the cc still poopy diaper style at an arms length away.

I’m thinking: LADY, the germs aren’t going to jump off your cc into your nose. Whatever it was funny to watch.

On the other hand, I was at a restaurant the other day and had to get up and leave bc this guy kept coughing. Ok we all cough, but he was not covering his mouth and not coughing towards the window but out towards the rest of the dinning room. Pandemic of not, how incredibly rude and disgusting.

Please cover your mouth with the inside of your shirt or something, jerk!
    Last edited by Ebony Jasmine Love; 07-26-2020 at 08:47 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It’s wild to see the way ppl are scared to touch things.
    I remember months ago there were qtips for the debit card machine. A week later they scrapped that.

Then I remember walking out to this lady holding the corner of her cc like a poopy diaper at arms length. I stayed to watch her removing her gloves as to not touch them, then grasp her cc at the corner, throw away the gloves and walk to her car with the cc still poopy diaper style at an arms length away.

I’m thinking: LADY, the germs aren’t going to jump off your cc into your nose. Whatever it was funny to watch.

On the other hand, I was at a restaurant the other day and had to get up and leave bc this guy kept coughing. Ok we all cough, but he was not covering his mouth and not coughing towards the window but out towards the rest of the dinning room. Pandemic of not, how incredibly rude and disgusting.

Please cover your mouth with the inside of your shirt or something, jerk!
    I still can’t believe there are IDIOTS that just don’t get it. There are people who are fighting over not wearing a mask. He should be lucky no one wanted to cuss his ass out or start a confrontation. The internet is full of confrontations over NOT wearing masks.
    DATY ENTHUSIAST

Verified Companion
    IKR! Next time I’m going to say something. I told the waitress why I was leaving and she understood. She said there isn’t much she can do bc everyone is eating. If that man kept on, I’m sure someone said something to him. It was all so foul.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast