<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Paulie @ Feb 25 2009, 05:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I had 2 sessions with amy. The last we got finished early and she just laid there and talked with me awhile. She told me she was 39! With 2 kids! I believe her too. Tbone I have no idea how she is that old. I would agree with you that she looked mid 20&#39;s. She was smoking hot too. Of the 3 that were when I went the only one I didnt do a session with was summer. She looked like she was early early 20s.[/b]
I&#39;m a pretty good judge of Asian ladies&#39; age and the Vivi I saw was at most 30-32. She was very attractive and tall with nice sized breasts and pleased me very well - BBBJTC CIM. My standards may be lower than TBone&#39;s, but I&#39;d rate her a 7-7.5.

Diamond was the mammasan. I&#39;d say she was in her early 20s (she told me 22, I&#39;d say 24 or so). She was a sweetie and one I&#39;d fall in love with if I&#39;d meet her outside the hobby. I first saw her back on Jan. 24 and she said she was going to be here for about a month and depending on how things went she may stay longer. Shame if she&#39;s gone. Oh, in my book, she was a 9!