Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
You would love colors of Autumn

Yeah she’s very nice. If I can find a lady with that size thighs and legs with little to no stomach who can actually ride on top standing on her feet with agility Id be in heaven and see that type preferred everytime. You can tell by the back of her arms she can cook too. Lol.

Given the mass area of her thickness and ladies like her. I always wondered why they didn’t have stamina too last long or all night. Big booty chicks can’t take no &$*%. There’s a few that defy the odds, but generally majority don’t like a whole lot of sex in bulk. Given the surface area and padding it always perplexed me. Maybe that just cultural barber shop knowledge I’ve acquired and used first hand myself to know.

That said that’s a nice pawg though. Closer to the type I date in real life. In the hobby I tend to see all types of body types long as they are agile. Most times unfortunately only the petite ones can accommodate, but it’s nice when history and experience teaches me otherwise on those rare occasions.