Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: OF MICE AND MONKEYS?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pjorourke @ Feb 24 2009, 10:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Off enjoying himself and glad he missed this food fight. :D[/b]
    pj....welcome aboard.

Food fight.....I only wish, my man Anonone has been throwing caca my way and telling me they&#39;re Tootise rolls!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WTF @ Feb 24 2009, 11:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    pj....welcome aboard.

Food fight.....I only wish, my man Anonone has been throwing caca my way and telling me they&#39;re Tootise rolls![/b]
    Speaking of which. This is a much better cartoon about the Spendulus:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pjorourke @ Feb 24 2009, 10:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Off enjoying himself and glad he missed this food fight. :D[/b]

OMG... a PJO&#39;R sighting!... the man, the myth, the legend!!!

Damn, now I KNOW the P has been down for too long....
    I could just *kiss* your promiscuous mind

I don't keep a lot of secrets
    The ones I do will die with me
    It's not because I'm hiding something
    A trusted friend I try to be

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pjorourke @ Feb 24 2009, 10:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Speaking of which. This is a much better cartoon about the Spendulus:
    [/b]

Yea but after eight long years that ole Donkey sure feels better I bet.....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WTF @ Feb 24 2009, 12:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Yea but after eight long years that ole Donkey sure feels better I bet.....[/b]
    Same old shit as last time. Dem or Rep, pick your poison.

Dani
    Well I get it and that&#39;s what scares me!
    Attached Images Attached Images

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WTF @ Feb 24 2009, 09:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    You have no idea how I think or read.....you only have a clue as to how I spell. Trust me it is much worse than what is presented on this board , if not for spell check I would be how Hollywood Henderson described Bradshaw....I couldn&#39;t spell cat if you spotted me the c and the a.

My guess is I read a hell of allot more than you.

Remember it is your nose that will grow if you lie not your weenie. LOL

Your thoughts were actually from &#39;Ten Tenets of Authentic Conservatism&#39; lifted from this blog http://kickingtheanthillblog.wordpress.com...c-conservatism/ I source what I quote from. Maybe if you started doing that you&#39;d realize that every thought is shaped in some form or other from thoughts and actions of others. Don&#39;t be so vain .......your thoughts are not that original.

Your GAO figures while accurate were also misleading......context maybe something you need to put a little more emphasis on. This ain&#39;t the Sean Hannity show where you can distort things out of context and not get called to the carpet on it.

Once again Reagan cut taxes on the upper income....he then turned around and raised our Social Security tax and he raised the tax on a gallon of gas. That amounted to statistically a zero net. If you had any logical abilities you would realize that lowering a progressive tax and raising two regressive taxes ....that the long term outcome of that would be a widening income disparity between the rich and middle class. The proof is in the pudding. That is exactly what has happened over the last thirty years.

You are having trouble coming to the realization that your god , your guru Ronnie Reagan was nothing more that a man who liked to charge up what he wanted on a credit card and making his followers/family think that they were rich. He fooled you .....in the end you really do have to pay for your toys. Like I said he spawned a nation of credit rich brats. Charging their way to the poor house. The proof is in that pudding also.[/b]
    WTF,

Nice try. I visited that site you posted. The writer of that BLOG has thoughts similar to my thoughts, most likely because we have both read a bit of Edmund Burke and William Harbour, but you have probably never heard of those guys because you obviously spend more time watching television than reading actual books, especially given your fetish of Sean Hannity--I have heard the name, but can tell you I have never watched his show for that matter I don&#39;t waste time on Rush Limbaugh or Bill O&#39;Reilly either. Those folks are not true conservatives, they are what we call neo-Republicans.

Well, got to go right now--your hero and savior is getting ready to speak and I want to hear it right from his mouth how bad he is going to foul up this country.
    There is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable.
    - Mark Twain

Click here to explore a few forbidden things!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You visited the site I posted...hell yea you did, damn near verbatim I&#39;d say!

I much prefer Thomas Paine and his &#39;&#39;Rights of Man&#39;&#39; to Burke&#39;s. Truth be known I prefer Thoreau Civil Disobedience (Resistance to Civil Government) to all of them.

As usual you&#39;re half ass right, I&#39;ve never heard of William Harbour. lol

You going to try and get your mind right and listen to Obama?????...why I did not know you were a sadomachist! lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WTF @ Feb 24 2009, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    You visited the site I posted...hell yea you did, damn near verbatim I&#39;d say!

I much prefer Thomas Paine and his &#39;&#39;Rights of Man&#39;&#39; to Burke&#39;s. Truth be known I prefer Thoreau Civil Disobedience (Resistance to Civil Government) to all of them.

As usual you&#39;re half ass right, I&#39;ve never heard of William Harbour. lol

You going to try and get your mind right and listen to Obama?????...why I did not know you were a sadomachist! lol[/b]
    Yeah. . .my heart just stopped. .. the SOB just quoted Teddy Roosevelt!

This guy is funny. A liberal who wants to be a conservative?

I am starting a new post on this address!

PS: I can shake hands with you on Thoreau. . .I like Swift better than Paine. You might want to check out Harbour. He is like Goldwater, without coming off like Nixon&#39;s crazy uncle.
    There is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable.
    - Mark Twain

Click here to explore a few forbidden things!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4