Thread: Coed Discussion - Fort Worth quiet compared to Dallas - why?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for asking Jules. You will get all kinds of suggestions on where to play. Smurf posted about visiting the ft worth area recently. You might check with her since she is well established also. IMO...near Dfw airport is the best place to play.
    If I ever develop an insecure ego and start bashing and disrespecting ladies on here. Please feel free to beat my ass ladies

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Jules, you know by now you should stay away from ft worth. Smurf was offering a 200$ hour visit and the ft worth old timers posters had no play money. They will drive to Dallas though smh

Heb, Arlington and Irving own the Fort Worth area
    Last edited by Stryrd; 07-13-2020 at 03:47 PM.
    If I ever develop an insecure ego and start bashing and disrespecting ladies on here. Please feel free to beat my ass ladies

Verified Hobbyist BCD Corpusprowler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stryrd View Post
    Jules, you know by now you should stay away from ft worth. Smurf was offering a 200$ hour visit and the ft worth old timers posters had no play money. They will drive to Dallas though smh

Heb, Arlington and Irving own the Fort Worth area
    Must be a pimp, he’s complaining like one!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Corpusprowler View Post
    Must be a pimp, he’s complaining like one!!!
    Probably. Or a mandle. Account created 4 months ago and posted nothing but anti-FW posts. Kinda weird actually.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Talk the talk old timers. It's not the newness it's the motion of the $$. Or something like that all you 2018 studs. Ladies don't play in the 820 loop. There is no bank there
    Last edited by Stryrd; 07-15-2020 at 07:49 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I can't believe ft worth is still maintained on here. No activity except for the guys that visit the Dallas ladies. Very few ladies post on here and the ft worth guys are a joke. You can close this lamo post now mods and point me :)

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stryrd View Post
    I can't believe ft worth is still maintained on here. No activity except for the guys that visit the Dallas ladies. Very few ladies post on here and the ft worth guys are a joke. You can close this lamo post now mods and point me :)
    Wow.... you've only been on here 4 months and you know everything about everyone... very impressive. You must be quite the center of attention everywhere you go? Can't wait to see what other nuggets of wisdom you'll share with us peasants.
    Last edited by James6766p; 07-16-2020 at 12:42 AM.