Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
OP, if you prepay and get ripped off, don’t come here complaining. Newbies, NEVER prepay!! You will get ripped off.
well .. you can be ripped off but it is not a certainty. i am not talking about when a provider makes part or all of the donation due before the 'event'. did you read my post? have i ever pre-paid? yes. have i ever been ripped off? well ... i'm going with "yes" on that. but most of the time it has worked out well enough that for certain providers, i would do it again. standard practice? hell no ... would not even consider it. it is not a dictum or a practice in engage regularly. it is a decision made on an individual basis.

have i ever complained in these forums (or anywhere else)? no. but if a lady fails to hold her end, i would post it. not to complain but advise others who may be considering a request from a provider. just info exchange ... which is what the board supports.

Quote Originally Posted by SirDoughnutt View Post
But paying in advance before you even see the person is just stupid.
seems harsh but OK. everyone can have an opinion. mine is ... lending money to someone you don't know anything about and have no previous dealings ... inside or outside of the hobby ... is generally not a good idea. i would not book a lady who requires a deposit as part of the booking process. i appreciate i can be wordy. sorry. but i'm not going to repeat what i said in the original post.

the hobby is ..well ..odd. it is a transaction. but i don't book a lady unless i feel a connection, a liking and/or affection, and anticipate we will enjoy time the with each other ... that it will be a fun. i admit, i am concerned with the fun on my side of the transaction. for the provider, this is her business. she may or may not have fun ... that is pretty much not my concern. i think most guys anticipate that a good provider who is not having fun ... will still act like she is having fun ... part of the service from better providers.

i don't hobby to make friends or "meet new people". i hobby to have sex with sexy ladies. so i agree that i am a trick. sometimes "just a trick" though most good providers will make sure their client doesn't actually feel that way. providers have told me that some clients treat them with disdain. i tend to treat them with affection and gratitude, without losing sight of who we are and what we are doing. no reason a transaction can't be great fun .. imo, that is what it should.

i get tired of the "prepaying is always stoopid" because i know it has been fine for me most of the time. i'm sure i'm not alone. in the hobby, folks get played sometimes. not just guys ... ask a provider if she has ever been shorted or gotten the "i just need to go to my car to get my wallet".