<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ck1942 @ Feb 23 2009, 08:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
-- as for fave providers getting popped.... well, imho, those who don&#39;t screen and vouch carefully (both gals and guys) well, should expect that sh*t will definitely happen.[/b]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WTF @ Feb 22 2009, 04:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
We have basically come full circle....where you almost have to know somebody to vouch for you before you can get laid. Funny how it always comes back to the basics. That has put some equilibrium into the business, some think that good anothers not so.[/b]
As much as you might hate it....It sure looks like we just said the same thing.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ck1942 @ Feb 23 2009, 08:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Yes, the sponsored forums may have shown or demonstrate the extent of the spa biz... but any of that would be very ancillary to the street locations, the streams of ladies and customers going in and out... etc.

You might as well blame the socials for the demise of the spas....because certainly such gatherings also demonstrated the extent and the organization of the trade.

We can lay blame wherever we choose,[/b]
Again I was not trying to lay blame....but you would have to be blind to see that internet advertising was the major factor in implosion of those business being located on every street corner. Social&#39;s can hardly be compared to that force...a garthing of maybe a hundred people as opposed to the exposure to millions.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (2Dogs @ Feb 23 2009, 07:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I disagree that this board is responsible for the demise of the "spas" or that the rise was due to this board.[/b]
In Houston???? Are you serious? I will not attempt to inform you on a public board of just how wrong you are in this regard. The rest of your post is also chalked full of hole&#39;s. For instance if a cop has the "ability to get naked and do the deed if needed to make the case" as you describe what can one do in screening to prevent that? You do realize that LE has very credible alias&#39;s, do you not. Now with a credible alias to get in the door to one provider and she provides a recommendation after he has the "ability to get naked and do the deed if needed to make the case" what in fact can prevent them from busting the best screening provider? LE see&#39;s one lady and does not bust her and she provides recommendations to other ladies. Are you now starting to see how it has come full circle? Where one almopst needs a personal vouch....and even then who knows who hasn&#39;t rolled over to save their ass.

All I was tring to do was make a simple point.....a point that in Houston things are tough. All of us may have contributed to the problem and not to continue to make incorrect assumptions. My guess this is one subject that I may be better versed than the average bear or moderator(s).

May I recommend a tool that may help.....a alert section where in fact posts a truly anonymous not alerts on the ladies but on vice and their descriptions, names and the like. It needs to be anonymous to prevent ...well it needs to be anonymous. A busted lady needs to be able to freely post without fear of retaliation from LE while she has a case pending.