<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Trader Jack @ Feb 16 2009, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I&#39;d like to make a comment to bring something to you ladies&#39; attention..

I am probably the exception and not the rule, however, because of several factors (advancing age, not living in Houston, SA, or Dallas, personal work and travel schedule, etc.) I only get to hobby a couple times a year. I have also been hobbying for so long that many of the ladies I knew quite well BCD are now retired (i.e. Italia, Dianna of Dallas, Nikki of Houston, et al). Therefore, it would be impossible for me to keep an up-to-date listing of references.

For instance, I have known Sandra Michelle Bell of Houston for several year, but I have not seen her BCD in a couple of years - would her reference of me be unacceptable? I can say the same for Sweet Nicole, also of Houston. She and I correspond regularly, but I have not seen her BCD in several months. Would her reference be unacceptable.

Again, I am the exception and not the rule, but though I would love to meet, for instance, Brittney Bella, unless I am cut some slack on references - I cannot.

I also have personal issues with 411 though I know that is the easiest way to meet new providers. Therefore, what&#39;s a getting older, but very sweet, respectful and gentlemanly man to do?

Respectfully submitted..

TJ (Epicurus) ;)
[/b]

Im just wondering why you would use a reference of some one you dont know bcd. :P :P :P :P :P