Nothing to really add. I just thought this was great (and wanted to say it publicly).

Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
Exactly! That's a really great point that Phoenixx articulated here and was essentially my point too.

Yes, stuff can happen in some rarer cases or with people who do seriously foolish things but for the most part you should be a lot more worried about the fact that anyone who truly wants data on you can get it for less than a couple movie tickets

I'm not saying you shouldn't be careful with your personal data. We all should. However this idea that providers are going to run and blackmail you just b/c they have your "real" phone number, or your home address, or a basic pic of you (to prove who you are AND possibly to make sure they can reasonably be passionate with you). Do you know how easy it would be to get your data and compromise you?

Also, here's another major example of why some women might ask for a pic (just as an example, b/c I was understanding that to be a hard NO for you). Some women don't want to put NO AA or NO <insert whatever> (e.g. NO Dr Phil hair or face, NO pimples, NO creeper 'stache, NO skinheads prison thugs, etc...) b/c it sounds racist or very prejudicial and could seriously limit their clientele. We ALL have preferences and this is an intimate act after all. You are living in a dream world if you think all guys get the same experience.

You could have all the money in the world and pay $5K for 1hr but no matter what if you are not attractive to her you wont have the same experience as an attractive guy (to her). Even one who talks her down to half her rate!! That's just life. It's the same for you too. You couldn't have amazing sex with *any* woman. And that's what you are asking of these girls.

It doesn't mean they are racist or bigoted but it does limit their clientele pool unnecessarily. That's also why I completely understand it, even if it's technically a personal policy of theirs. It's the smart move. Maybe they don't like Caucasian, Indian, Asian, Hispanic, Dr Phil, Steven Tyler, a guy with pock marks all over his face, 'staches, beards, ad infinitum. That doesn't mean they're bigots. It means they don't want to FUCK certain people. It means they can't give GFE quality sex to someone they are not attracted to in the slightest bit. I mean come on let's get real. It's sex. Any guy who thinks paying somehow changes that dynamic is so far off the mark it's insane.

The majority of girls who might ask for what you consider unacceptable data most likely do it to get a basic idea of what you look like and/or to verify their safety (both legally & physically). References help b/c they can ask another girl various things about you. They can also check your board activity and see how you act (obviously they use another account so don't go trying to look at your recently viewed list... hehe).

Sort of like the link Phxx posted to the Eccie thread, similarly I'd say to you, chill dude. Just be respectful and nice and realize they are women & they might be scared/nervous until they know you. Women are not even close to as physically strong as men & they are about to go into a vulnerable situation. You think you are worried? Smh You have little reason to worry so extensively about your data or your likeness being used to sabotage your life. It's out there anyway for anyone who wants to fuck with you buddy. And if that's really the case due to a marriage or committed SO that you are cheating on then maybe you need to consider another hobby. Seriously. You will get way further with sugar than you will with salt