Thread: Looking for advice

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion Kimberly Kisses's Avatar
    Gimme that, are you SERIOUSLY this bored?

Don't dictate how anyone chooses to run their business, it's none of yours. I'm not going to post a public list of the many ways I screen, nor should any provider. I don't care what anyone else does. I do what works for me, and the guys I see. Sometimes it's references, other times it's not.

If I don't want to rely on provider references, I don't have to. If guys trust certain providers with their personal info, it's not anyone's business but theirs.

Hate to burst your bubble, but there's absolutely nothing I want from anyone here after we have our fun. I'm certain most feel the same. It might come as a shock, but many of us are married or live with our mate, we have real jobs too, and wouldn't throw that away to shake some dude down who probably works at the plant.

High End sugar daddies aren't on this site, and they're the ones at risk of being shaken down by some dolt who made turning tricks her prized accomplishment in life.

I have a feeling that's what you're used to based on your long winded demands.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Kimberly Kisses; 06-13-2020 at 01:53 PM.
    Awaiting account deactivation, no longer available. Be safe, all the best!