Thread: Sexy bombshell wide eyed brunette with perky tits and incredible legs. New to hobby!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion

Sexy bombshell wide eyed brunette with perky tits and incredible legs. New to hobby!!

Hi!! My name's Violet. I'm brand new to this site and hobby! I've been told for years that I have an amazing talent for making men and women feel sexier than theyve ever felt before and that I should put my talents to good use. I never really knew where to get started though until a friend of mine told me about this awesome site.

I am available for in calls in the north Austin area all evening and night tonight. Wanna be the first person to have me in this new hobby of mine? Come pop my hobby cherry!! I'm available to hang out for anywhere from 15 minute QV up to an hour or more. You will not be disappointed!!

I am a light skinned Latina with big brown eyes, perky size b tits, fantastic legs, full lips, dark hair, and a curvy hourglass figure (42", 30", 42"). I have some visible tattoos.
    I am typically very feminine, but can switch it up to match whatever you desire. I can be your submissive babygirl or your tough dominating chola.
    I can make you feel like a big, strong, tough daddy, or I can take control and dominate the situation.
    I am available for men and women.

I also have a super cute trans boy toy who is available to hang out along with me. He is FTM, pre OP, blonde with hazel eyes. If you're feeling curious but shy you can come over, sit back, relax, and enjoy yourself while we put on an incredible show for you.
    For a bit extra you can join in and have us both at the same time. It's an experience guaranteed to blow your mind.

I'm also available for just good ol fashioned companionship. We've all been so isolated during these crazy times and I know it can get lonely.
    I am educated and well read and can keep up with a wide range of topics, so if you're just looking for someone to hang out and talk with, I can do that, too! I'm a great listener with a background in counseling and give great advice. I love movies and comedy. I love to read and write.
    My favorite things to write are memoir/autobiographical material and screenplays.

Can't wait to hear from you. Excited to see who will be my first!!
    Attached Images Attached Images