<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tbone2u @ Feb 11 2009, 08:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I have to disagree with you Alexis on the trust issue.
I believe trust is VERY important in this hobby.[/b]
Trust is essential in life, but the stone cold truth is that in a hobby environment you cannot trust everyone. Case in example, is the pissed off individual or individuals who have hacked up ASPD. I am sure they started off as a good egg with good intention, friends with everyone, but eventually getting pissed off, going to the lengths of threats and destruction? There are many chameleons in the hobby and when tit comes to tat and someone goes down,,, guess what? They are going to take others with them.

I believe in acquaintances in the hobby but not BFF’s. I have work ethics and I do believe there should be a sistership among providers, but to keep it business. Friends do not mix with business in my book.
I have clients I trust, but I do not get into their personal life as I will not let them in mine. When I feel a client is getting to close or becomes infatuated, I stop seeing him.
I have dealt with individuals whom I thought were friends turn on me, threaten my livelihood and stalk me. Trust who you want tbone2u, but just some words of advice; always watch your back and do not let others get to close to your private non-hobby life.