Thread: Are you looking for a naughty MILF???

Are you looking for a naughty MILF???

Then I am the one for you!!! I am very discreet, no drama, no BS, no up selling. Old enough not to play any games and old enough to know what you like!! I am 5'6 tall, 34D-26-30, beautiful green eyes, and BIG twin girls..........LOL That has the experience and passion to drive you crazy...come see me and I'll show you what I mean! Call me now to book YOUR experienceWhat you see is what you get & being naughty is the name of the game.

(�`'�.�o��♥o�½ P.S. ��o♥��o�.�'ï¿ ½Ã¯Â¿Â½)

Please no graphic questions when contacting me. Private, blocked, and restricted calls are NEVER answered

The only thing I will ever ask from you is to be a complete gentleman of the phone, emails, especially in person, and discretion is a must!!

Yahoo ID texas_trysh or Copy & paste trysh DOT rare-playmate DOT com or ♥♥♥ 512 ♥♥♥ 293 ♥♥♥ 5153 I am located in Northwest Austin on 183 and Anderson Mill.

Please do not discuss Candy Ki$$e$ when contacting me. Please send aspd handle, name, contact, and two providers reference with email or aspd handle. Thank you

30 minutes: 90 Candy Ki$$e$

45 minutes: 140 Candy Ki$$e$

60 minutes: 180 Candy Ki$$e$

Hugs & Kisses until the erotic games begin................Trysh
    Attached Images Attached Images