Thread: Katrina: Katrina is a gem!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    Thanks for the review Op. She is a gem. I also saw her on Friday. I know her pretty well from Houston. She's SUPER GFE. She's a great kisser. She has a huge clit - great for sucking in your mouth and for SS.

There's something about Katrina that makes me feel like I'm with my actual girlfriend. She's very personable with a warm presence. She does great TUMA too (get your girlfriend to do that). She jerks you off at the same time - really hot ("Rusty Trombone"). Of course, make sure you're clean down there! Notice in the footer of her ad, she states in bold "I'm not dating". The reason is that when guys meet her, they want to see her more, ask her out, etc. She's letting guys know, it's not going to happen. Just pay her and she'll be your girlfriend for the hour! LOL

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...%26%2365039%3B

She's born and raised in Mexico (D.F.). She speaks English quite well. She has a pretty face and great light/porcelain skin (see pics).

She has all positive reviews and a great reputation. She also makes a great doubles partner. She's bi-sexual and will definitely go down on the other girl. I'm thinking about who I can team her up with here in Austin. She told me she's coming back in around two weeks - can't wait!

I'm also planning a review (w/ Pics). In the meantime, here's a peek at this Mexican beauty.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

A'Man
    Last edited by Anandaman; 05-31-2020 at 02:41 PM.