Quote Originally Posted by Vera James View Post
Not sure why I can't read this but I will say, for everyone's info, that I am not in a place to afford a hotel room at this time. So I am sorry Larry if me having told you in a DM that I will not pay for a hotel for a hhr together at this time upset you enough to retaliate against me by leaving a disparaging comment hidden from my view.

I don't know much about this site yet but I imagine that posting a secret message that I'm unable to view is deliberate, that is a reflection on you, not me.
You might consider a review special in that case. A positive review helps and a guy is more willing to take a chance on a new girl if he can save a few bucks. And when positive experience brings you more business you'll have the extra cash to host an incall if you want.

As it is I don't really need to hide behind hidden messages except for others security so I'll say it right out: You're charging above market rate right out the gate, no one knows you or how you'll do, and you're attacking potential customers. I mean you might be a total sweetheart while simultaneously also being dirty as hell in the right way but you're actively discouraging anyone from finding out.