Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
This ^^^ diatribe was prompted by what? Shall we just take the Constitution, Bill of Rights and due process of law out back and off them as well?
It is just something I've been thinking about and since not a lot happens here, and we are all locked up - I thought I'd see what others thought.

Those evil hateful fucks just need to be put down. Fuck the legal system with those crazy fucks. You put them down because it is not worth wasting your time with those nut jobs. You give them the permanent nap that they deserve and earned. They're not worth listening to in court so what's the point?

When you have that level of hate and malice in you, fuck due process. You put them in the ground where they belong so innocent people are not killed or harmed by their hatred.

I don't give a fuck how those crazy terrorist fuckers justify their evil acts by misinterpreting the Koran to kill innocent people. They just need to be terminated... I took a religion class in undergrad as an elective. I've read the Koran. I don't remember where it said for extremists to kill people for no fucking reason other than disrespect for human life and hatred.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lindsey Lacey View Post
I was walking from the parking area to the apartment door one night.
In heels and a dress.
I had looked all around and was being aware.
Halfway there, I heard something behind me.
Turned as he was on me.
Going for what was going to be a chokehold.
Shot as I fell back.
My hand had been tucked and stable across my midsection.
My gun had been in my hand since before I exited my vehicle.
Where it belongs.
Good for you!