Thread: Fresh New Face, Fresh New Boobs! Spunky and Fun Girl Looking For Texas' Finest

Verified Companion Companion

Fresh New Face, Fresh New Boobs! Spunky and Fun Girl Looking For Texas' Finest

Hello Babes!!Lanie here, new to OH2 but super excited to be here!(:

Also new to DFW area and would love for a nice man to show me what Dallas is all about! I love the outdoors, I love to explore and try new things. I'm willing to answer any questions you might have for me to make sure I'm the one for you! I don't like to waste anyones time and all I ask is for the same respect! Can't wait to meet you!(;
    Attached Images Attached Images

Verified Hobbyist BCD Erosmystique's Avatar
    Hello & Welcome! Very Sexy Indeed! Most definitely have my curiosity piqued!

Have Fun & Enjoy!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Lanie. Great pics babe!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion
    I would also like to point out I am outcall only! Just to save a bit of time for you guys (:

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Hello Babes!!Lanie here, new to OH2 but super excited to be here!(:

Also new to DFW area and would love for a nice man to show me what Dallas is all about! I love the outdoors, I love to explore and try new things. I'm willing to answer any questions you might have for me to make sure I'm the one for you! I don't like to waste anyones time and all I ask is for the same respect! Can't wait to meet you!(;

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome yummy girl. Look forward to learning more about you, your personality and charms.

Registered Male (Not Verified) BoinkBoink's Avatar
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome Lanie, you look great. Hope you make lots of good friends here. It's great that you like the outdoors, I can relate very well.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Didn't take this one long to go from Sugar Baby to pro

Registered Male (Not Verified) BoinkBoink's Avatar
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD old school doc's Avatar
    Welcome. Hope you offer incalls in the future

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Made some moves to meet Lanie this weekend and have vouched for her companion status.
    She's even sexier in person.. young and exotic. No drama.
    Treat her right + help her meet some new friends in town.