Thread: Holiday Season: I really, really enjoyed this woman!! going back, for sure

Holiday Season: I really, really enjoyed this woman!! going back, for sure

Companion's Handle: Holiday Season
    Date of Visit: 4/28/2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: text/PM
    Phone Number: 210-788-6838
    Email Address: dunno
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...HOLIDAY-SEASON
    City, State: NW Austin, Texas
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: gfe, dfk (a lot), breast worship, fiv, daty, bbbj, ss, mpcfs (mostly mish and cg)
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
    Donation: 260
    Approximate age of Companion: 30s
    Hair Color and Length: blonde (up)
    Smoking Status: dunno .. didn't notice anything
    Ethnic/Racial background: white
    Companion Description: pics are accurate, short, nice figure especially t&a, pretty face .. especially her smile which she does a lot
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes ... i'm going back ... more than once

Public comments:
    i have been interesed in HS for awhile because she is close to my area. but i'm aware of 'reliability' issues. posts on the board complain about being late to MIA. once i posted that i thought she would be a great visit (she is, or can be) and almost immediately got two PMs praising her BCD, commenting on her sweetheart disposition (I saw this, too), and warning about reliability ... which was not a factor today..

Her ABOUT ME has been toned down but she had made some strong remarks about his on her profile. essentially saying, 'i try to be on time .. i really do. but i don't always make it. if this is really important to you it would be best if you save us both some heartache and move on' .. might have been more blunt than that. personally i liked the fact that she took it head on ... no bones .. 'this is me'. not defensive but declarative. i can deal with that. especially considering the praise she gets (deservedly) for what it is like to be with her BCD.

the other negative comment i have seen is about her incall ... extended stay , it is cluttered but it is also neat and clean ... so have your expectation level set for that. She has a dog, King. Large dog .. a sweetie .. comes over, says hello, pet him a bit and he returns to his spot.

hobby visits are full of WALDT (we all like different things) ... you may not like what i like or she may be just as proficient in things you like. I dunno ... she may like you more, less, or the same as me ... and that may or may not effect your experience with her. what i would suggest is be frank but be polite. show some consideration for her feelings ... and she will knock your socks off ... that is my considered opinion.

my request to see her was pretty immediate. we had exchanged PMs before but never connected. this time was "are you available to see me now?" ... she was good to go and i was there in about 30 min ..."i'm here" .. she asked for 2 min ... considering the rush i put her under .. not a problem ... shortly after that .. she texted the room number and i was on my way.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...%26%2310083%3B

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by dodger; 04-28-2020 at 02:55 PM. Reason: wrong phone #

Verified Hobbyist BCD Reddirtroad's Avatar
    Bravo, good review

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She's the best.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Genuine sweetheart. Supremely skilled and an honest to goodness lady.

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Thanks for the info.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Great review of this lady. I have seen her several times over the years. She gives a great GFE session. Yeah, she is worth waiting on if need be. And the pup is very friendly.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Here, here. dodger, I have grown to quite enjoy your personality on this board. Your experiences reflect mine.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This is a great review! HS has been on my radar for awhile now.