Thread: 🌺available now!!!💁crazy specials!!!👀tightest in town!!💦

Verified Companion

🌺available now!!!💁crazy specials!!!👀tightest in town!!💦

👉😻I hear it's CRAZY tight and taste AMAZING!!😋Start your week off IN the best💦...I promise you won't wanna get out!!😜Hurry!!! Text now!! 📱 Don't miss out on this special!!⏳

I will be taking last minute, as well as scheduled in advance calls all day and night📱. I'm on call for the next few days non stop...and if I'm taking a short nap I'll get back to u asap!!! Incall off Wurzbach, Med center!

⭐I had some trouble with my phone yesterday and missed all your calls!! So I'm reducing my donation again today for the rest of the day and I'm going to run a crazy 60🌹 QV special until 11am to make up for missing out on visits yesterday. So hurry and text now!!😘

😜 Hurry and text now so you can cum fill me up just like I been waiting for!💦

🚫🚫🚫
    I do not offer:
    ·Greek
    ·CIM
    ·COF
    ·FF
    ·BNG
    **I May offer a little something else off the menu for a small tip extra😜

🌹🌹🌹
    SPECIALS
    QV-80
    HHR-130
    HR-200

👀👀👀
    📷🎥Sexy videos and pictures in a set:$60📷🎥
    💁Solo: Self-play, Strip-tease,Fetishes. Make a request!

👫(I have a guy friend willing to participate 😜): DATY, BJ, FS, Cream-Pie, Spanking, Fetishes, ECT. Make a request!

One long video+10 pics or 3 short videos+15pics.

If there's specific toys, outfits or accessories you would like included in your video, there's a Hustlers sex store down the street. Call in and order, purchase online or over phone and I can go pick it up using their current curb-side service.

Callie🌺737·217·0943

Attached Images Attached Images