Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: Sexy young fit ebony providers

^^ Exactly ° Truth ° Amen

Verified Companion Companion QweenieMonRoe's Avatar
    North shore, HWY 90 E, I-10 E, Normandy, Uvalde, Wallisville Rd
    Quote Originally Posted by twiggy View Post
    You can get verified in the same amount of time WITHOUT EVER seeing slayer..... like he’s nobody and doesn’t run ANYTHING. He just preys on newbies and has them thinking he can make or break their career.
    He lowballs them because of who he THINKS he is online. That’s not cool that he preys on them. She only saw him I’m sure because of who he made himself out to be like he does ALL newbies.

Then he will even try to keep seeing them and low ball them for a “review” and pics a child could’ve taken. He rarely even gives them anything. That’s wrong knowing this is their business. He’s a predator and he needs to start being called out. I’m so thankful I’m not scared of anybody and I speak up
    Twiggy you’re are absolutely correct. I’m sorry but I’m not sorry first he does a no show with her bc her visit wasn’t free then he want an hr session for 80 for a quote on quote “ALLTIME SLAYER REVIEW” I think it’s total bs... THANKFULLY I DIDN’T NEED HIM TO BE VERIFIED, AND THANKFULLY I DON’T depend on this board to make my money... I see so many kissing his backside on this board and it’s just ridiculously crazy... I’m generally quiet and mind my business but why take advantage of someone. He’s the only person I’ve seen literally can’t write a post on here stating he knows a person and their legit and they get verified status. Don’t anyone try to correct me because it’s true. I’ll go back ss the thread and prove it. Again it’s bs!!! I’m sure I’ll be talked about in their private little area of the board but one thing one will learn about me I CAN GIVE 2 RATS BACKSIDE... I was doing fine before I came here, and with the regulars I have and continue to provide awesome service too, my business will continue... IF CORONA DIDN’T SLOW MY BUSINESS DOWN I SURELY NOT CONCERNED ABOUT SOMEONE I HAVEN'T SEEN AND HAS NO INTENTIONS ON SEEING... SORRY NOT SORRY

https://photos.app.goo.gl/SFdVkHRJsTRM62YU7
    https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-QweenieMonRoe
    Please include OH2 handle in text to (281)624-6966 or (337)415-9497
    MY DO'S ✅✅ DATY,SS,LFK,,COA,COT,BBBJ,MSOG,
    https://onlyfans.com/qweeniemonroe
    𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓽𝓮 𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓯𝓮𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓱𝓪𝓵𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓿𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓽.
    👑 QweenieMonRoe 👑

Quote Originally Posted by quitidid View Post
    Oh really, That so called t-shirt - it is my cue to stay away from a lady. Once I see a lady wear it, it means to me that is, that she wants to be marketed as a Slayer girl, which equals not my girl. Lets keep this thread pure and not start promoting Slayer in it. Am here for the ebony ladies and not read some group of guyz pumping each others chests about how many tshirts they can put on a lady.

Having done my rant...damn, I need to start a new budget for ebonies coz am making a list, then sanitizing it for Slayer, and then scheduling, in that order.
    So I JUST COULDN’T HOLD IT IN ANYMORE... ALL DONE NOW

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓽𝓮 𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓯𝓮𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓱𝓪𝓵𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓿𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓽.
    👑 QweenieMonRoe 👑

access here has been withdrawn for threatening other members and the community
    Quote Originally Posted by QweenieMonRoe View Post
    Twiggy you’re are absolutely correct. I’m sorry but I’m not sorry first he does a no show with her bc her visit wasn’t free then he want an hr session for 80 for a quote on quote “ALLTIME SLAYER REVIEW” I think it’s total bs... THANKFULLY I DIDN’T NEED HIM TO BE VERIFIED, AND THANKFULLY I DON’T depend on this board to make my money... I see so many kissing his backside on this board and it’s just ridiculously crazy... I’m generally quiet and mind my business but why take advantage of someone. He’s the only person I’ve seen literally can’t write a post on here stating he knows a person and their legit and they get verified status. Don’t anyone try to correct me because it’s true. I’ll go back ss the thread and prove it. Again it’s bs!!! I’m sure I’ll be talked about in their private little area of the board but one thing one will learn about me I CAN GIVE 2 RATS BACKSIDE... I was doing fine before I came here, and with the regulars I have and continue to provide awesome service too, my business will continue... IF CORONA DIDN’T SLOW MY BUSINESS DOWN I SURELY NOT CONCERNED ABOUT SOMEONE I HAVEN'T SEEN AND HAS NO INTENTIONS ON SEEING... SORRY NOT SORRY
    Be careful because CK messaged me claiming I was “trolling”

Be careful because CK messaged me claiming I was “trolling”
    Done... SORRY CK Attachment 534253

👑 QweenieMonRoe 👑

Quote Originally Posted by QweenieMonRoe View Post
    So I JUST COULDN’T HOLD IT IN ANYMORE... ALL DONE NOW
    Also I adore you. Xoxo everything you are and stand for!

Such an amazing black woman you are!

Also I adore you. Xoxo everything you are and stand for!

Such an amazing black woman you are!
    Thank you

👑 QweenieMonRoe 👑

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    I don't have a dog in this hunt other than a healthy appreciation for ebony ladies and the pics in this thread (and ideas of who I wish to meet).

So, having said that, I believe the rules are no sharing of details of private communications in the open board. Given how hard it is during this crisis to figure out who is playing and which offerings have changed, etc. I thought I'd put that out there so board vacations could be avoided.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rhimene View Post
    I don't have a dog in this hunt other than a healthy appreciation for ebony ladies and the pics in this thread (and ideas of who I wish to meet).

So, having said that, I believe the rules are no sharing of details of private communications in the open board. Given how hard it is during this crisis to figure out who is playing and which offerings have changed, etc. I thought I'd put that out there so board vacations could be avoided.
    Us ebony ladies need all the love. This site is clearly not for us and it shows time and time again.
    So it’s nice to see men appreciate us melanin blessed beauties.

Verified Companion Companion EbonyNova's Avatar
    As Oldrogue said, I did not do a session with Slayer to become a “Slayer Girl”, I did it to speed up my Verification approval which was already well into its 2nd month with no end in sight as several reminders had been sent to management with no action and not even the courtesy of a reply.

A lot of things have apparently changed on OH2 in the last few months that you girls who have been Verified for awhile may not be aware of, and it was made abundantly clear to me that if I wanted to be Verified anytime soon, Slayer could do it. He did not ask for a free session, but we agreed on a Review Special price which I think was a fair exchange for jumping the line and getting Verified sooner.

Within hours of agreeing to do a Review Special I was Verified, and I have no doubt if I had not done so, I would have remained “Not Verified” until Hell froze over……

I am a very outspoken but polite person, but please do not come for me unless I send for you. With that being said, I most definitely did not come here to make any female friends at all, no shade however. Please understand I am not a girl who gives out free sex or trades sex for a t-shirt. You ladies most definitely should mind the business that pays you.
    Spicy Cajun Milf From NOLA

Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD dwiserlaw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EbonyNova View Post
    As Oldrogue said, I did not do a session with Slayer to become a “Slayer Girl”, I did it to speed up my Verification approval which was already well into its 2nd month with no end in sight as several reminders had been sent to management with no action and not even the courtesy of a reply.

A lot of things have apparently changed on OH2 in the last few months that you girls who have been Verified for awhile may not be aware of, and it was made abundantly clear to me that if I wanted to be Verified anytime soon, Slayer could do it. He did not ask for a free session, but we agreed on a Review Special price which I think was a fair exchange for jumping the line and getting Verified sooner.

Within hours of agreeing to do a Review Special I was Verified, and I have no doubt if I had not done so, I would have remained “Not Verified” until Hell froze over……

I am a very outspoken but polite person, but please do not come for me unless I send for you. With that being said, I most definitely did not come here to make any female friends at all, no shade however. Please understand I am not a girl who gives out free sex or trades sex for a t-shirt. You ladies most definitely should mind the business that pays you.
    I can't resist a lady who's so beautiful and smart at the same time.
    Wish you the best Nova the beautiful and hope to see you soon!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Nascobar21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EbonyNova View Post

Well said
    African American Client
    Preferred Activities: Bbbj, CIM, CFS, MSOG
    Dislikes: Poor TCB, Upselling, Mediocre service
    Eccie Handle: Nascobar21
    No BBW, Open to any race

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rhimene View Post
    The guidelines/rules are allowed for any member to share their truths of encounters in a paraphrased way /in their own words.
    A member CAN'T display/Show/Share the exact screenshot/copy/ exact verbatim in public threads of private communication such as text/private messages/video

Us ebony ladies need all the love. This site is clearly not for us and it shows time and time again.
    So it’s nice to see men appreciate us melanin blessed beauties.
    Thank you Twiggy, Queenie and quitidid. This thread would have been depressing as hell if it weren't for y'all's posts over the past few pages.

Quote Originally Posted by orbitboy View Post
    Thank you Twiggy, Queenie and quitidid. This thread would have been depressing as hell if it weren't for y'all's posts over the past few pages.
    You’re welcome. Folks be desperate and it shows.
    I got verified so quick without having to LOWBALL MYSELF and do a discount for a reviews. I just feel if folks ate that desperate they should offer it to everyone.

Shorty really think she needed him and it’s hilarious lmao I got verified ASAP after I sent my request lol newbies clearly don’t know better and let a creep pray on her and LOWBALL her for a reviews. That’s sad

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 LastLast