Thread: New to this

Registered Male (Not Verified)

New to this

Hey, just signed up and haven’t done anything like this before, I enjoy eating out and ass and whatever else the girl likes, looking for a good time

becareful what you ask for ... what the girl likes may turn out to be you ... gone ... the donation ,,,, stays. a lot of nice ladies available. do research. understand the drills ... it will help
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Thank you for the advice and yeah based on a previous experience on another app I definitely know now to be careful to try and avoid getting scammed

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Hello!

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [be that way next month]
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I wouldn't think this is a good time to start on the hobby trail. Most of the providers have pulled in their shingles for now. There are still a few out there taking old clients they believe are safe, but I doubt many will take on a newbe until someone finds a cure