Thread: Im not a tax accountant but I play one on OH2

Im not a tax accountant but I play one on OH2

So, two members of the flinde harem tried to go straight with on the books jobs in 2018. The jobs provided w2's, but didnt amount to enough to even bother filing a return. The harem members quickly realized they could flip burgers for 10 hours or make the same $ in an hour munching flinde butt. No contest.

Then came the Trump checks. Ladies, if you have some chickenshit 2018 or 2019 W2's laying around for any amount. File a tax return asap. That gets you in line for a Trump check. One of the harem spent 15 minutes to file today. She is getting a $77 2018 refund in addition to her Trump check.

2018 tax form. Scroll down to the 1040 Simple form and instructions:
    https://www.efile.com/income-tax-ret...1040-IRS-2018/
    Last edited by flinde; 04-07-2020 at 09:34 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    No extra taxes or penalties filing late?
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Quote Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
    No extra taxes or penalties filing late?

Ha ha thats just for us guys. No penalties if you dont owe. Probly best to forget about the hoe money on the tax filing though.

Well, past few years I just filed an extension and sent them all the $$$ I figured I owed. Figured they just wanted the money.
    Been hearing some horror stories those that were late and didn't pay enough.

My Huckleberry

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well there is a potential penalty laying out there when these providers due to signing the false tax return:

"I swear (or affirm) that the foregoing return, to the best of my knowledge and belief, contains a true and complete statement of all taxable gains, profits, and income received by me during the year for which the return is made"

you have to sign this statement to file a return. i am not sure if it is worth the $600 to commit tax fraud. Better to let sleeping dogs lie.

I am not naive, i know part time providers do not report their hobby income and end up with -0- taxable income due to having several children by different dead beat dadz. They would probably be better off reporting all their income and being entitled to a higher social security retirement benefit, but we all know how ****** math works. Most providers are not going to be bringing in a lot a self employment income when they are over 60.

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    I had mines done, before this stuff happened..

So I'll be getting a Trump check..
    Last edited by Champagne Brown; 04-08-2020 at 08:22 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    freedom bucks are important, but I've been wondering of the "independent contractors" that worked a certain clubs can file for unemployment now, those checks will be ALOT bigger.

Amateurs!
    My ATF is on my books as an independent contractor who does my accounting and books. Not only does it save me 15.3% in self employment tax, her tax bracket is 10% vs. mine. Her reported income is $62,400., and I pay her tax bill but it saves me about 40%.
    Good News - she gets the Trump check.
    Great News - we just filed with the bank her own PPP loan application. This is the 2.2T stimulus that will forgive the loan if used to retain employees or for self employed individuals.
    Her application is for $13,000.

Bad News - How much do you think she will give back to me as her employer? Hahahahah
    I already know the answer
    Last edited by robexar; 04-08-2020 at 08:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by robexar View Post
    Amateurs!
    My ATF is on my books as an independent contractor who does my accounting and books. Not only does it save me 15.3% in self employment tax, her tax bracket is 10% vs. mine. Her reported income is $62,400., and I pay her tax bill but it saves me about 40%.
    Good News - she gets the Trump check.
    Great News - we just filed with the bank her own PPP loan application. This is the 2.2T stimulus that will forgive the loan if used to retain employees or for self employed individuals.
    Her application is for $13,000.

Bad News - How much do you think she will give back to me as her employer? Hahahahah
    I already know the answer
    I tried that during the Mrs flinde 1 thru 3 administrations. If you want I can give you a list of mean female divorce lawyers who rant and rave how despicable that is and threaten to turn you in for tax fraud.

Damn Rob. Good idea in principle (I know there was a way of writing this off) but in practice?!?!

*SO* many threads about not giving RW info out to anyone here.

My Huckleberry