Companion's Handle: Zena99

Date of Visit: March 21, 2020

Preferred Method of Contact: PM/Text

Phone Number: Given after verification

Email Address: Zenarocks99@gmail.com

Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?25745-Zena99

City, State: Dallas, TX

Type of Visit: Incall

Was the Appointment On-Time? Yes

Activities: BJ, CFS, Doggy, Mish, 69, DATY, FIV, FIA, GFE

Scheduled Length of Visit: HR

Donation: $180

Approximate age of Companion: Mid 40s

Hair Color and Length: Reddish blonde hair, shoulder length

Smoking Status: Non-Smoker

Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian

Companion Description: She looks even better than her pictures. Really cute face, with amazing tits and a great ass.

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? She exceeded my expectations. Very sensual.

Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes, very much so. She is like the naughty girlfriend that you wish you had.

Public comments: Made me feel comfortable when I walked in the door. Incall is clean and private too. Zena dresses up for her dates which makes it very fun to undress her. She has huge tits with sensitive nipples. Love it when they get hard like that. After some mutual touching, I reached down between her legs (shaved pussy) and she was very wet. That always gets me going. Zena dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth. She’s every bit as skilled as her ads say. Wow. I pushed her back on the bed and returned the favor. Added a couple of fingers too and then she came. On with the cover for me. Started with mish and finished with doggy. She has such a great ass, grabbing those hips and playing with her tits. I pulled out, popped off the cover and came on her ass. You can tell she loves her job. I will be back to see you soon Zena.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.